Mass Effect 3

Yeah, saw that too. Now in dark clothes, with dark long hair. Wonder if she is still a racist.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Wonder if she is still a racist.

To be honest, aside from a few hilarious throw-away lines where she suddenly got incredibly xenophobic (in the true sense of the word!), Ashley was actually pretty pragmatic in her attitude with aliens. We were talking about the top-of-the-line ship of humanity after all.

Game looks like it can be a fun

Obviously SCIENCE is so advanced, humans have upgraded their **** even more after ME2 in the span of a few weeks/months.

Oh, so that's what IGN meant by "Shepard was more equipped than ever to get the job done"...

[/innuendo]

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest Slinky

I like it! Doesn't say anything for the game itself of course, but I'm hopeful. They did make ME2 much better than the first and I hope they stay in the right course, unlike the DA team.

Wonder if she is still a racist.

To be honest, aside from a few hilarious throw-away lines where she suddenly got incredibly xenophobic (in the true sense of the word!), Ashley was actually pretty pragmatic in her attitude with aliens. We were talking about the top-of-the-line ship of humanity after all.

Am I like the only one who ever bothered to work her dialogues so that she reconsidered? From what people write on the forums, it looks that way...

Didn't notice the Normandy doing anything to the Reaper, but I didn't see all the demos. The Kinect voice commands looked pretty cool... as in advanced, and not something I'm gagging to try myself. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Whoops, missed a link.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Obviously SCIENCE is so advanced, humans have upgraded their **** even more after ME2 in the span of a few weeks/months.

Check the Codex, this is actually true. Council races salvaged Sovereign's weapons and made their versions, like the thannix cannon (you use it at the end of ME2 if you upgrade, one shots enemy ships).

So yeah... maybe they didn't upgrade all that much between 2 and 3, but their guns are much better than in ME1.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The earth part of the demo looks a bit more familiar, and brings back positive vibes of the ME1 endgame: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-mass-effect/714872

The other demo level looked a bit messy, but IMO still ages better than the human reaper ;D

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Check the Codex, this is actually true. Council races salvaged Sovereign's weapons and made their versions, like the thannix cannon (you use it at the end of ME2 if you upgrade, one shots enemy ships).

So yeah... maybe they didn't upgrade all that much between 2 and 3, but their guns are much better than in ME1.

Funny, when I wrote the above post I was considering adding "Or maybe the council did decide to adapt sovereigns tech, despite "him" not existing." Guess I was right. :p

I hope that Turian councillor can finally be headbutted if he still goes "lol Reapers?" (which he undoubtedly will, considering the popularity of that meme) after escaping from a Reaper-infested Earth.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You might consider the next few spoilers, so I'll put them in tags. But this is information clearly displayed on the EA store.

-Normandy mechdog companion

-Day 1 DLC

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I bet Miranda will be a boss

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Hey, I'm interested to see what sort of catfight will ensure between Ashley and Miranda... :blink:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

And after they both fight each other to death, it turns out that Shepard is actually gay. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Hey, I'm interested to see what sort of catfight will ensure between Ashley and Miranda... :lol:

Catfight? Threesome, I would say. :)

I think that'd only work with Samara and Liara.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.