RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Blood 3 pleas, but with the same lol athmosphere like Blood and Blood 2 :lol:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

wow tale, i don't think i've ever put more than 300 hours into a game. thats a pretty crazy number

I'm fairly sure I have a similar number in BG2. :lol:

Hell, I have over 300 hours in ME2 ;D

Dragon Age: Origins

265.3 hrs on record

This includes Awakening hours, I imagine, since they run off the same executable. I apparently really liked DAO.

Fallout: New Vegas

143.3 hrs on record

Mass Effect 2

116.6 hrs on record

I guess I should spread those TF2 hours to other games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

GOG Updates Privacy Policy, Will No Longer Use Geo-IP to Determine Your Region

Basically, they're going to trust users to tell them their location. They won't do it by ip like everyone else.

So, if any Australians want to get a non-Australian Witcher 2, it's an account setting away.

I didn't even know they have done it. What influenced this? Price? Violent games?

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

You aren't that one guy that finished the game 20-30 times according to the BioSpyWare, are you? :shifty:

Errr....uhhhhmmm...

Did I mention I really like ME2?

o:)

(PS: No I wasn't the guy who they mentioned, normally my PS3 is offline, so they probably aren't tracking my completions).

Edited by greylord

wow tale, i don't think i've ever put more than 300 hours into a game. thats a pretty crazy number

I'm fairly sure I have a similar number in BG2. :shifty:

265.3 hrs on record

This includes Awakening hours, I imagine, since they run off the same executable. I apparently really liked DAO.

143.3 hrs on record

Mass Effect 2

116.6 hrs on record

i've got about 180 in FNV, 100 in FO3, 100+ in Morrowind, 100+ in Oblivion, about 200 in Guild Wars, another 50 in the expansions, probably about 150 in dragon age

the game with the most amount of hours though? probably Street Fighter 4. I have about 300 hours in that game (well, if you combine SF4 and SuperSF4)

back in the day i spent a ton of time in starcraft, fallout 1-2, TIE Fighter, and a bunch of other games, but i didn't keep track of time back then so i have no good clue as to how many hours I actually spent on those games. Actually, I just realized that if you add up all the times I've played FF7, Planescape Torment, and Deus Ex, you probably have over 300 hours each.... hmmmm

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

back in the day i spent a ton of time in starcraft, fallout 1-2, TIE Fighter, and a bunch of other games, but i didn't keep track of time back then so i have no good clue as to how many hours I actually spent on those games. Actually, I just realized that if you add up all the times I've played FF7, Planescape Torment, and Deus Ex, you probably have over 300 hours each.... hmmmm

No need to worry if you don't play MMOGs... in top guilds. I think my total played time (all characters included) in World of Warcraft was over 150 days (that's played time, not how long subcription was active). That's like 3600+ hours played and roughly 2 hours per day over the 4 and

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

I'm fairly sure I have a similar number in BG2. :p

265.3 hrs on record

143.3 hrs on record

Mass Effect 2

116.6 hrs on record

i've got about 180 in FNV, 100 in FO3, 100+ in Morrowind, 100+ in Oblivion, about 200 in Guild Wars, another 50 in the expansions, probably about 150 in dragon age

the game with the most amount of hours though? probably Street Fighter 4. I have about 300 hours in that game (well, if you combine SF4 and SuperSF4)

My FF7 hours have got to be up there. I remember a summer where I would replay it weekly.

Phantasy Star Online probably has a fair number of hours. I impressed myself when I got my first character up to 100 hours.

I've definitely put 300 hours into Oblivion, verging on a similar number for Fallout 3, about 100 hours in Morrowind but I've got so much more to do in that game yet...I'm saving it for if I get down in the dumps or something, most other games I've put in the standard 30 hours and I don't play online much, I'm oddly thankful for that.

How do you see how much time you've logged in WoW Niten_Ryu? It would be awesome and terrifying at the same time.

If you have active subscribtion, type

/played

into chat. You have to go thru all your characters (or at least that how it used to be) and then manually add up total time.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

You aren't that one guy that finished the game 20-30 times according to the BioSpyWare, are you? :p

Nothing quite like that. In fact, just counted it and it's just a bit over 300, with the longest single run being 56 hours.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

How do you see how much time you've logged in WoW Niten_Ryu? It would be awesome and terrifying at the same time.

/played

into chat. You have to go thru all your characters (or at least that how it used to be) and then manually add up total time.

Thank you! Now I cant wait to get home and check.

/played

Thank you! Now I cant wait to get home and check.

between my two main characters I think I have about a straight year of game time on my WoW account, I dropped it last month so I can't check.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

MMO's really rack up amazing amounts of hours. I had about two weeks into my WoW character, but in Lord of the Rings Online I'm close to 4 weeks.

Heck, I already have over 100 hours in Rift and I've only been playing it for a couple months.

184 Days, 6 Hours, 3 Minutes, 4 Seconds...not as bad as I feared. :p

whoa whoa whoa whoa wait a second

that is 184x24? 24 hours a day?

thats 4416 hours.

thats more time on 1 game than i have spent on EVERY game I've played for the past FOUR years. (20 hours a week, 50 weeks a year)

something is off with that number right?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

thats 4416 hours.

thats more time on 1 game than i have spent on EVERY game I've played for the past FOUR years. (20 hours a week, 50 weeks a year)

Nope, most wow players will have something akin to that I've got above that number I believe, my friends have WAYYY above that number.

You keep telling yourself that, Calax. We'll be organizing the intervention in the meantime.

You keep telling yourself that, Calax. We'll be organizing the intervention in the meantime.

Uh dude... I think I know a guy who's got that number just on ONE of his characters, and at least half that on three others.

Has someone won the willie waving compitition yet?....

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

thats 4416 hours.

:)

In my defence, Ive been playing WoW since its base vanilla version so that time should be divided over 5-6 years. Granted, its still a gross amount of time spent on one game.

Send help.