Exclusive character quests?

As the title says, will the characters have personal quests?

I hope so... Would be nice to learn about your companions more through personal quests. Since any character is available to play as, or to have as a companion, all of the personal quests could be completed (well... the dialogue would be different if you were playing a character or if the character was a companion, but it would definitely be possible).

God I hope not, Obsidian has taken their first 2 step out of BW shadow. This will only drag them back in, nice selling point though

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

God I hope not, Obsidian has taken their first 2 step out of BW shadow. This will only drag them back in, nice selling point though

Hey! DS2 was awesome! -balance ofc "Nature magic+combat magic+maxed Energy orb=Game Breaker"

The only reason I like this new character system. (though it amuses me that while diablo 3 finally manages to get gender selection in it, dungeon siege 3 devolves back to diablo 2 level)

And the BW ending (credits roll) was magnificent.

(though it amuses me that while diablo 3 finally manages to get gender selection in it, dungeon siege 3 devolves back to diablo 2 level)

Since every charachter has a unique personality and voice acting (which wasn't the case in DII) it wouldn't really make sense to have gender selection for the charachters. And 2 women/2 men is pretty even.

Edited by C2B

(though it amuses me that while diablo 3 finally manages to get gender selection in it, dungeon siege 3 devolves back to diablo 2 level)

Are you implying that Diablo 2 did something wrong? :no:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

My very first char's best item was a lvl16 unique dagger.....at lvl 30. And it was leagues better than anything I had before, so yes, IT DID.

Plus it was a paladin. YOU KNOW HOW STUPID A PALADIN LOOKES ZEALING WITH A DAGGER?

My very first char's best item was a lvl16 unique dagger.....at lvl 30. And it was leagues better than anything I had before, so yes, IT DID.

Plus it was a paladin. YOU KNOW HOW STUPID A PALADIN LOOKES ZEALING WITH A DAGGER?

It's your fault if you don't know how to use the Horadic Cube, or just plain go into a store and buy something better.

village_idiot.gif

It is kind of hard to buy from a store things better than a unique.

With better stats, duh. :shrugz:

village_idiot.gif