Tess Treadwell's blog: Work, Love, and U-Hauls

funcroc

Chris Avellone passed out in my car in an enormous styrofoam cowboy hat, Halloween 2008.

Damn you Tess. Damn you!

:shifty:

Now I always have to live with the reality that Chris Avellone never passed out in my car and never will.

Edited by C2B

Such an awesome blog post. Why don't people post here? :(

I hadn't really thought about it at the time, to be honest. And really, you guys have funcroc to let you know when any Obsidianite does something notable, anyway. :)

I feel a disturbance in the force. It's as though a hundred devs simultaneously facepalmed, and then fell silent bc the nda is still in place.

twitter

No doubt in it, due to the Fallout 3 hype.

Also why did the blog title changed from homo-hero to wilde homo? Thought the first was better. Though, maybe a tad too self-exhilarating. :>

And at the new blogpost:

The thing about unemployment is that although you don’t have a job, you really do need to keep yourself busy. Staring at the ceiling is not productive, nor conducive to anything other than deep thought (which is not necessarily a bad thing, but does not get you back in the saddle of destiny)

When I have been unemployed the last year, I finally got around to watch all the tv shows I ever wanted to see. :p Watched all episodes from House, all episodes from The Shield, all episodes from Dr. Who,... While working on some random modding shizzle every once in a while. Sometimes, I miss this. :>

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I'm not sure where you got 'homo-hero' from?

I was pretty sure it has been the blog (sub)title before. I can be wrong, though- You should know this better than me. :>

Also now that you mention Oscar Wilde, I had to think about Olivia Wild, which made me think about doctor House again. The circle closes!

In any case, beside all the cool and fancy stuff one can do while being unemployed, I find searching for jobs and sending out applications and all that other fuzz that has to be done for unemployment benefits to be totally annoying and I am really happy that it's done for me now. So I'll hope you (and all the others) are done with it in sooner future as well. :p

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Some of my Obsidianites recommend Archer, whatever that is.

Animated series.

Imagine if James Bond was an alcoholic, sex-crazed mysoginist but also with a lot of neuroses, with M as his equally alcholic mother (and the cause of all of his neuroses) who seeks to marry/sleep with money. - Archer's possible father is the Head of the KGB as well... who keeps up with phone/telecommunication sex with Archer's mother even after all this time...

And he was basically raised by a gay English valet/butler.

Running a private spy organisation with a group of equally "hopelessly inept but so brilliant" staff.

Each episode is about new covert shenannigans...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Also Community. Best Comedy Show ever.

Stop spreading lies and false information. Azumanga Daioh is the best comedy show ever.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.