main difference between russia and usa

obyknven

More like Russia is rude, the USA is polite.

Russian's are known for their rudeness.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

You know obyknven this might be the first thing you ever posted that I agree with at least a little. You never saw any US President before Obama bowing and grovelling before the other leaders of the world.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

the main difference is russia is in russia and usa is in america

Imagine the difference if the Russian Empire had held onto Alaska! Then Russia would be in America! :lol:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

A little political humor since this jackass feels the need to bow before every foriegn leader he meets:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Anyway. you don't have to 'bow and scrape' if you aren't Japanese. Gaijin get a pass, so do it or don't. It doesn't matter.

True. The Japanese do not expect outsiders to follow the bowing etiquette. Even if Obama was japanese, the angle of his bow, if i recall corrently, would position him lower than a member of the japanese government or senate. It would put him in the vein of a clerk at a smaller shop.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ok, #1 reason why the US is better than Russia, I can pick up my phone right now, grab a credit card and buy a Russian wife. Nobody in Russia can call up and buy an American wife.

So there. :lol:

Thomas Sowell

Ok, #1 reason why the US is better than Russia, I can pick up my phone right now, grab a credit card and buy a Russian wife. Nobody in Russia can call up and buy an American wife.

So there. :lol:

:lol: Russians just dont want American wifes.

1nao(4).jpg

Eh. Neither country is as cool as Montenegro. I mean, how can a country have a national anthem like this and not be totally badass?

Must be great at sporting events, :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Ok, #1 reason why the US is better than Russia, I can pick up my phone right now, grab a credit card and buy a Russian wife. Nobody in Russia can call up and buy an American wife.

So there"

Game over.

"Russians just dont want American wifes."

More like Amerikan women don't feelt he need tos ell themselves to other country's men to escape hell.

Russian women sell themselves as they are deseprate exit the 'Mother Land'. Of coruse, I doubt the phenomen is as bad as it used to be.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sarah Palin can, like, see Russia from her bedroom.

Russia is a decaying, fascistic kleptocracy with cool gangsters and hot women. Basically, it's a cool setting for a crime movie but not somewhere I'd choose to live.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Sarah Palin can, like, see Russia from her bedroom.

Russia is a decaying, fascistic kleptocracy with cool gangsters and hot women. Basically, it's a cool setting for a crime movie but not somewhere I'd choose to live.

Is not all that bad

I-am-EPIC-win.jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif