What are you playing now?

Playing NWN2, Chaotic Stupid run. Main character real oddball Spirit Shaman / Stormlord build with spear (yes, that gimpy 3,5 version) as main weapon.

Character graphics were really ugly at the time and they are even uglier now. But that don't matter since conversation choices like no.4 in picture bellow make it all worth while. And of course MotB later on.

8xrihz.jpg

Such megalomanic arrogance, humour and wits in one simpy reply

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

I left town for a week so I've been playing Final Fantasy VIII on my PSP for my regular video game fix. I'm about 44 hours into the game, close to the end of disc 3 and just about getting my ability to roam around with the Ragnarok. Playing it in Japanese is confusing, though, because the name of the monsters and items differs quite a lot (obviously) so when looking through FAQs I get slightly confused as to what they are on about... it makes crafting the Lion Heart a bit tricky.

More TLJ. Pretty sure I missed something in the story (go me) about having to go to Alais. Also not sure how I defeated that alchemist guy, but ah well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also not sure how I defeated that alchemist guy, but ah well.

He was sucked into a calculator because of trying to use magic to override a mathematical (and thus scientific) process. Or something.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'm currently replaying Hellgate:London with some mods installed. Really, this game should had been bigger that it was.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I should get to playing Witcher. I haven't touched it since release and never got to experience the engine upgrades and new quests.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm currently replaying Hellgate:London with some mods installed. Really, this game should had been bigger that it was.

Bigger as in a bigger hit (under rated?), more gameplay/things to do or bigger environments? I was interested in the game but I never got around to it.

I tried it long ago when it originally came out. The graphics made the game too bleh looking for me, and the action portion wasn't up to par with other action games of the time (read FPS games)...at least for me. I gave up long before any mods or anything came out for it.

So the PSN outage, was at least good for something... At 26.4. I finally started to play God of War III, which was collecting dust from X-mas time, and today just few minutes ago I got my first ever Platinum Trophy!!!

Titan Difficulty needed for this Throphy was for me one of the hardest gaming experiences I had last few years (yeah yeah I know all of you youngsters are now laughing, but keep in mind that at the age of 32 and more than full-time job, I am happy that I still have some time for gaming nowadays...)

The Hardest moments for me? Leviathan/Poseidon Bossfight, Mega Scorpion Bossfight, Daedalus Room in Labyrinth and it's unending spawning of minions and "Get Stoned" Challenge of Olympus... Zeus Bossfight was pretty damned hard as well, but somehow I found after spending over 2 hours on phase 3 a glitch, which made this fight piss easy and I've killed him in less then 10 tries after that... So kinda disappointed about this bossfight... But without the glitch I think I would still be cursing that I am unable to kick his ass :lol:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Bigger as in a bigger hit (under rated?), more gameplay/things to do or bigger environments? I was interested in the game but I never got around to it.

I mean that it's a bit underated. The concept it's truly attractive; a Diablo clone with FPS mechanics, it's just one of those things that make sad that people are so obsessed with top notch performance that they can't look past it into the finer points of games.

The good news it's that it will be making a comeback....in Korea :lol:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Well beat TLJ. I did like the bit at the end where April says she's sad about "this adventure" ending. Actual ending was ok, wasn't expecting that for the most part. Now onto Dreamfall I suppose, anyone play that ? Good/bad ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well beat TLJ. I did like the bit at the end where April says she's sad about "this adventure" ending. Actual ending was ok, wasn't expecting that for the most part. Now onto Dreamfall I suppose, anyone play that ? Good/bad ?

Same as Serrano. Also, it sometimes feel a little bit too much like an interactive movie, some of the puzzles are ridiculously easy and cutscenes are galore. Nice story and universe-building though, but with too much sequel hook and no sequel at the horizon.

Dreamfall has some nice moments, but the main character that you'll spend ~75% of the game with, is incredibly dull and annoying.

I'd only recommend it if you're dying to know what happened to April & some other characters after TLJ.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Hm, well I'll read the wikis for it then. Real shame I never got this game back in 99.

I mean that it's a bit underated. The concept it's truly attractive; a Diablo clone with FPS mechanics, it's just one of those things that make sad that people are so obsessed with top notch performance that they can't look past it into the finer points of games.

The good news it's that it will be making a comeback....in Korea >_<

What I couldn't stand about the game were the sections that played like, I dunno, a bad strategy game. The weird little mission set pieces vs. the normal action-rpg gameplay. Couldn't stand that....otherwise it wasn't a bad game for singleplayer, imo (never tried MP). Not great, but not worthy of total bashing either.

I just bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent, because it has decent overall reviews + I figured it's not the kind of game I typically play, so maybe it won't bore me to tears from the "same as it ever was" syndrome. Plus I wouldn't mind a "scary" game. :)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just got SOCOM 4 today, liking it so far.

How's the online?

66332.png

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

since portal 2 finally arrived in the mail, the witcher is on hold. portal 2 is pure gaming awesomeness.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Portal 2 was borderline genius, put everything on hold for it.

Right now I'm playing...nothing, I can't seem to get into a gaming mood, just a bit down I suppose. :shrugz:

this has been me for the past few months.

can't decide if its something wrong with me, or that there are just no recent releases worth playing for more than a few minutes :(

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.