What are you playing now?

im playing MOOOOORTAL KOMBAT

game is seriously awesome. very nostalgia inducing.

online play is crud right now though, hopefully it gets patched. story mode is the most fun and funny story mode i've ever seen in a fighter, i hope every fighter from now on features something similar

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

W/ someone's constant praising of JE...after finishing up another playthrough of ME1 and 2, I decided that I had to see if JE really did stand up to the current crop of Bio games or if I was right in that I enjoyed KoToR 1 & 2 along with DAO and ME1 & 2 more than JE. So, I just started it, but who knows...

im playing MOOOOORTAL KOMBAT

game is seriously awesome. very nostalgia inducing.

online play is crud right now though, hopefully it gets patched. story mode is the most fun and funny story mode i've ever seen in a fighter, i hope every fighter from now on features something similar

Stupid PSN is down. For probably another day.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

W/ someone's constant praising of JE...after finishing up another playthrough of ME1 and 2, I decided that I had to see if JE really did stand up to the current crop of Bio games or if I was right in that I enjoyed KoToR 1 & 2 along with DAO and ME1 & 2 more than JE. So, I just started it, but who knows...

It's not overlong (compared to the others) and the combat mechanics can be a little meh, but overall JE has a nice story, some fun dialogue and a few twists here and there.

And you can actually lose and get a very bad ending.. which is actually kind of funky interesting.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I loved JE thought it was a fun game.

Currently playing the Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together remake.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Took a brief moment during lunch to put on GTA IV again. Found out that my last save was made in 2009 with a progress of around 55%..

So I poked up a fresh game just to try to get a re-feel for it all and got in about 30 minutes or so of actual playing.

Finished Syberia 2, that ending was a bit of a letdown. God damn Hans.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished a run-through of Alpha Protocol.

This time I made allies with everyone, turned Marburg and Parker, joined Halbech and betrayed Leland.

That was the first time I saw that ending... and that look on his face with the "oh, that's not a pda, that's one of my remote mines.." :lol:

Guest Slinky
I-War 2, still.

This game is looooooooooong.

That's one game I have always wanted to try. Only thing that is stopping me now are the really outdated graphics, I've been spoiled by FreeSpace 2's SCP mod.

Playing:

- World of Tanks and Minecraft, still and probably for months to come.

- Ordered DA2 for 12.5

I-War 2, still.

That's one game I have always wanted to try. Only thing that is stopping me now are the really outdated graphics, I've been spoiled by FreeSpace 2's SCP mod.

Playing:

- Ordered DA2 for 12.5

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I-War 2, still.

Playing:

- Ordered DA2 for 12.5

Perhaps not hard, just harder. I've only played the Wing Commander games and their combat is very easy by comparison.

I'm going to try Freespace 2 after I'm done with I-War 2.

Just wondering whether to get Freespace 1 first.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Gave up Gothic 2 near the end, had the dragons to kill but I just didn't like the fight mechanic. :shakefist @ knockback+regeneration:

Now giving Arcania: Gothic 4 another go. Last time finished with a mage, trying melee this time.

Edited by trulez

Lords of the Realm2 keeps crashing on me on Win7 (the GoG version), so I gave up on that for now. Playing through Caesar3. I think some of these old faves are finally losing some of their replayability for me. Still love them & would put them on top20 lists but reaching the point where I've done just about everything you can possibly do with them 5x over, even with map editors & long breaks. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest Slinky
Perhaps not hard, just harder. I've only played the Wing Commander games and their combat is very easy by comparison.

Just wondering whether to get Freespace 1 first.

Yeah, I'd recommend to play FS1 first. It's not as great as FS2, but it's still good. And the story in FS, while not being very original, is good enough to experience it from the start. Remember to use FSPort, so you can play FS1 with FS2 engine.

Don't forget to install the Source Code Project mod!

Whoa, they have updated that site! Took a while alright.

Hm, I want to play something but I just can't figure out my mood.

I finished a rerun of Alpha Protocol the other day so I don't want to jump back on that..

I got about 20 minutes of GTA IV done but meh, I'm not really getting involved in it.

Can't seem to focus for Civ V... hm, maybe I should try to break out Alpha Centauri..

I'm playing "the Big next thing"it's an adventure game that's so funny like a classic king quest game but made by a Spanish developer and the voice acting is pretty good...X3...I just can't put it down...o.o;;;

Edited by Minchi

I was just looking at The Next Big Thing. Steam has 4 Pendulo games in a pack with three Runaway games for a decent price.

I ended up getting Gray Matter with my $25 Amazon credit instead. And 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.

Did you play any of the Runaway games? If so, what did you think of them?

Runaway games are good. Best part about them are the graphics and fun characters. Puzzles can be stupid and illogical, but not terribly so. They're not too hard to complete.

Overall, they're worth the time and the money on GOG.

logosig2.jpg

Gog.com is only listing A Road Adventure. Steam has that (for the same price), The Dream of The Turtle, and A Twist of Fate.