Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance Revival

Cutlock

Okay, some of you may know me for my The Black Hound: Baldur's Gate III thread, I've deleted that petition because I know that my ideas were only hypothetical. So I decided to start a new petition, a more less impossible petition. One for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 3. Now I know a lot of fans did not like this game because it had no connection with the previous BG Games and did not include a lot of that ruleset. But if BG: DA3 comes out after the BG: DA Compilation hopefully its story can connect to the BG Games and it will probably include more D&D Rules from the Ruleset.

www.petitionhosting.com/petitions/bgda123

Edited by Cutlock

BGDA was a fun series that is udnerrated by BG PC fanboys who are silly gooses who just don't get things don't evolve aorund their arrogance selfishness. :down:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

One question? Are you actually able to post are you like Bumblebee and can only quote with images irrelevent to the topic?

Why not go through my post history and find out, it'll be an exciting adventure into times long gone. Oh and I find the image to be highly relevant.

BGDA was a fun series that is udnerrated by BG PC fanboys who are silly gooses who just don't get things don't evolve aorund their arrogance selfishness. >_<

You dont feel that way... you probably hate Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance... why am I saying this: I don't see a Volourn on the petition and by now don't you think that Atari will do anything they can to get money. I mean Interplay has already agreed to making BG: DA Compilation and BG: DA 3 one company has listened, so says Chris Taylor (I asked), its just the other one that has to know!

DA is an insult to the great BG series and I don't acknowledge it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Okay, some of you may know me for my The Black Hound: Baldur's Gate III thread..

fulltroy.jpg

One question? Are you actually able to post are you like Bumblebee and can only quote with images irrelevent to the topic?

Oh come on. That was picture linking in it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

DA is an insult to the great BG series and I don't acknowledge it.

No it is not. Dark Alliance honours the world of Baldur's Gate by bringing its world onto the consoles and getting critically acclaimed through it. Through DA, console fans have bought the original BG Games as well, and then had them crash on them because they were bought from the Black Mark... errr Flea Market (if thats how you spell it).

Plus I have found only one connection between the BG and DA series.

In BG, Imoen sets up a theives guild. Now things go into decline after a while. Chances are this is what happened to the theives guild and then when it went into decline it was confined to only BG and there it was destroyed by Xantatm. Its a theory.

I've never played DA, but whenever I've run across material from it in wikis I'm always underwhelmed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've never played DA, but whenever I've run across material from it in wikis I'm always underwhelmed.

That's why you don't trust wiki's and play the game.

oh and on the other note: above 40 signatures!

I'm gonna go and agree with Volourn.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Over 50 Signatures! Almost 100! When that happens, we'll be heading for business.

Sorry for my mean words Volourn, I assumed you didn't sign.

Congrats man, don't let the cynic brigade get you down.

Believe!

"Sorry for my mean words Volourn, I assumed you didn't sign. "

You assumed right.

Then I am but a fool, who believes in a video game of great valor.

How many sig's will I need to get you to believe that this petition has the smallest chance of succeeding?

I'm sure Dark Alliance will be very... moving. Please do continue.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.