yeah, it will be a death sentence for Obsidian :lol:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Now, that's some marketing I can get behind of.

Though I'd imagine Alvin is now asking questions of Square as to why an interview wasn't arranged with those ladies. He could have introduced himself as the Ass. Prod. A classy ice breaker.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Though I'd imagine Alvin is now asking questions of Square as to why an interview wasn't arranged with those ladies. He could have introduced himself as the Ass. Prod. A classy ice breaker.

I really did do that, haha. -_-

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

A Playboy video and the girl isn't even wearing a chainmail bikini. Scandalous :thumbsup: !
She had a breastplate.

I really did do that, haha. :)

You da man, Alvin.

Dave Oshry Twitter

Other than the fact that it was clearly made for a controller, I love Dungeon Siege III so far. Got a nice lil story about it in the works.

And here's two impressions of his at Ripten. Dungeon Siege III - A Polished and Bug-free Obsidian RPG and Dungeon Siege III Has "Insane" Shadow Quality Settings

Looking good, Obsidian!

Jim Sterling Twitter

Rockin' a controller like a boss and enjoying it very much.
Edited by MechanicalLemon

That's a proper game commercial.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Just wanted to throw into some random thread that I've preordered the game now. :thumbsup: After reading various reviews and additionally liking the demo, I thought... why not.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Not that I know of any. But I don't have any local shop, so I have to order it from the interwebz now, if I want to have it here on release.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Is there a difference between pre-ordering and buying day 1 from the point of view of the publisher/developer?

At this point in time, I don't think so. They're good market-study tools a few months before release, I think. From a marketing point of view, I suppose it might help get a better picture of the demo's effects.