Also, Gamesradar :

http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/dungeon-siege...607124119104055

I don't find the Now Gamer preview to be very good, I very much like the Gamesradar one though. Informative for people who don't know anything about the game and it gives a good idea of the pace they're aiming for. Also, the second one after Games on Net to mention that PC user may have to overcome a bit of a learning curve.

Edited by Sannom

Well, the CVG preview references a bug in New Vegas which actually was encountered only by a few people who got a file corrupted while downloading the game, so you've got that too. Not that New Vegas wasn't buggy, but choosing the example wisely would have helped making that point.

Well, the CVG preview references a bug in New Vegas which actually was encountered only by a few people who got a file corrupted while downloading the game, so you've got that too. Not that New Vegas wasn't buggy, but choosing the example wisely would have helped making that point.

That's merely for drama. How many games out there have recognizable and easy to reproduce bugs like the main ones in Alpha Protocol? I can only remember The Witcher, whose memory management would go completely crazy if I reloaded a game after Geralt's death without first going through the main menu, and would make me wait for a dozen minutes before I got fed-up and Alt-F4 the thing!

The armor of Rajani makes me laugh, it's as if she couldn't decide between bikini armor or full-on armor, and ended up with the bottom of the first and the top of the second. Also, heels. What's up with the heels, Obsidian?

Also, damn english for being nearly gender-neutral.

Edited by Sannom

The armor of Rajani makes me laugh, it's as if she couldn't decide between bikini armor or full-on armor, and ended up with the bottom of the first and the top of the second. Also, heels. What's up with the heels, Obsidian?

Also, damn english for being nearly gender-neutral.

Reminds me of a belly dancer. Maybe that was the intention with the oriental look?

That woman almost seems obsessed with Jeyne Kassynder :lol: . What did she say about Rajani exactly? Also, what does Rajani say in that screenshot? There seems to be some kind of political twist that she's excited about...

Also, it looks like I will have to buy a pad...

Edited by Sannom

That woman almost seems obsessed with Jeyne Kassynder :lol: . What did she say about Rajani exactly? Also, what does Rajani say in that screenshot? There seems to be some kind of political twist that she's excited about...

You mean the previewer? ..... I don't really think I want to know. Knowing her from many past gamestar articles over the year..... I... don't really like her or take her opinions seriously. She doesn't say much in the article just that it was a let live/kill choice and the preview code ended there. (The preview itself is older from a previous mag) In the screenshot Rajani seems to have been manipulated, declares Anjali a "false prophet" and declears her an enemy.

Edit: Also she COMPLETLY fails to mention abilities/proficencies/talents/deeds and acts like there is no charachter progression system at ALL. Which made me a little bit furious.

Edited by C2B

The screenshots look like they're from an older build (the one where PC controls had just been implemented) so I wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun.

Oh sure, I will make up my mind when the demo hints, but right now, things aren't looking too bright. DS3 isn't a game whose PC controls are 'familiar' but brought down by the console limitations, it seems to be a game tailored specifically for the gamepad whose controls just don't translate well on the PC.

Those French videos left me wondering. How does Anjali's clothing affect her fire slinging form?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Those French videos left me wondering. How does Anjali's clothing affect her fire slinging form?

I suppose they're specific Archon-issue armor and pants who are covered by ashes to reveal her true form, and she puts her staff into some sort of hammer space ;) . Presumably, she still has the full defensive effect of her equipment even in her Archon form.

Actually, some stats are kept when changing stances, and some aren't. For example, Lucas in his two-handed stance will retain the stat benefits from his armor, but when he switches to his 1-handed stance, will lose the benefits that are on the two-handed weapon that's equipped. It's why you outfit your stances for what you might encounter.

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...