Regarding those inventory screens, the items seem sorted to me. All the swords are together, all the guns are together, and I'm guessing the clothes that are separated, are separated by character. So the clothes next to the guns, for example, may be Katarina's clothes

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Are there both WASD and Point&Click?

Seems likely based on that preview, but then again, AFAIK, preview code that was sent by the publisher was before Obsidian did a polish pass on the PC controls, so it's all very likely to change. Doubt they'd remove the option, tho'.

Keeping options if both are viable and not (too) imbalanced on any side is good practice

Man... they never stop talking. *Never*. Couldn't even bear to watch the entire thing.

On the plus-side, it's pretty good to watch previews in other languages because you don't get spoiled too much. :lol: Also, I have pretty high hopes for the lore of the game. I think the stuff with Jeyne, the Legion and all that (showcased a bit in the intro) is pretty interesting.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Man... they never stop talking. *Never*. Couldn't even bear to watch the entire thing.

On the plus-side, it's pretty good to watch previews in other languages because you don't get spoiled too much. :lol: Also, I have pretty high hopes for the lore of the game. I think the stuff with Jeyne, the Legion and all that (showcased a bit in the intro) is pretty interesting.

Yeah. Don't worry though, they don't really spoil anything of the story anyway. And they don't have anything to say either, they just talk because.. they like talking. Really, why the **** where they comparing it to Oblivion in the first place? "Well.. it's not Oblivion". No ****, Sherlock. Italian gaming journalism is generally not that better than its English cousin.

Yeah. Don't worry though, they don't really spoil anything of the story anyway. And they don't have anything to say either, they just talk because.. they like talking. Really, why the **** where they comparing it to Oblivion in the first place? "Well.. it's not Oblivion". No ****, Sherlock. Italian gaming journalism is generally not that better than its English cousin.

Gaming Journalism in every country is pretty ****ty. Has nothing to do with where you live.

@UP: Those are previews, not reviews :')

I'm really looking forward to this game. I don't think it'll be a masterpiece (mainly because it's supposed to be a hack&slash without so much plot), but it looks solid and fun. :'D

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

The way the previews are talking about it, it sounds like the game is quite fast-paced (and not only combat-wise).

Yep, question is : will it be a good thing or a bad thing? Wait and see, I suppose.

In terms of ActionRpgs/Hack n' slash. Yes, its a good thing.