Reinhart developer walkthrough videos from GT

1) Using an empowered attack. On 360, for instance, RT+A will do a special attack that drains a power orb and is generally very powerful, and knocks enemies down.

The multiple fireballs of elemental-Anjali and her staff-spinning attack that we see from time to time are example of this?

• 2 weeks later...

In the gamebanshee walkthrough/preview they even joke about Reinhart looking like Kenny Rogers. This makes me wonder if he'll get decent enough equipment to at least look cool in-game even if the primary character model looks like a Dr. Wily/Colonel Sanders love child. I mean if the devs are mocking the character appearance why not make him look a bit more legionairresque regardless of his tinkerer/mage status? He does seem like the only one of the four beyond their 20's and not dressed to invoke fear or awe. He's got a vibrating ab-sculpt belt from the infomercials and a light-up glove, which could look cool if he was not a 70 year old conquistador without his breast plate and helmet. If the devs will mock him, purchasers will as well. Just a thought.

In the gamebanshee walkthrough/preview they even joke about Reinhart looking like Kenny Rogers. This makes me wonder if he'll get decent enough equipment to at least look cool in-game even if the primary character model looks like a Dr. Wily/Colonel Sanders love child. I mean if the devs are mocking the character appearance why not make him look a bit more legionairresque regardless of his tinkerer/mage status? He does seem like the only one of the four beyond their 20's and not dressed to invoke fear or awe. He's got a vibrating ab-sculpt belt from the infomercials and a light-up glove, which could look cool if he was not a 70 year old conquistador without his breast plate and helmet. If the devs will mock him, purchasers will as well. Just a thought.

Watch the new co-op trailer, he's got pimped gear in that one.

If the devs will mock him, purchasers will as well. Just a thought.

They only made a joke. Actually, hes very well received in certain groups (including the guy the kenny rogers commentary was originally from). Also, he breaks away from rpg conventions and it actually makes sense for a charachter that is both very versed in magic and technology to be older.

For short: He's badass.

Edited by C2B

Considering Reinhart is much older than the rest of the characters, how does he fit into the whole orphans collected by Odo thing?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's just his natural hair color. He's just 25.

He's a blond, not white-haired :lol: !

Lucas is around 30+ at the Beginning of the game. (Considering the timeline and Odos Journal)

So, I'd say Reinhart is around 50.

Lucas is exactly 29 I think. As for Reinhart, I don't think that he is that much older, the beard just ages him a lot. According to many people, the beard can make me appear five to ten years older for example. From 23 to 30.