The truth is out there.

kirottu

Lol, use the zoom slider Gorgon.

Its a two page file from some investigator claiming 3 UFO's crashed in NM due to high power radar. Each vessel contained 3 aliens. Thats it. Would seem that such a discovery would warrant more than a page and a half write up but there you have it.

Is this even worthy of discussion?

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Some people allege we got he transistor from it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

If I was a alien I would have totally made a fossil fueled UFO and dropped it in Earth. Next 60 years I would just watch humans trying to figure how could fossil fueled interstellar starship exist.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Maybe I'm reading the document wrong - but as far as I can tell, this is simply an FBI agent (or his superior) who wrote a report after talking to an informant - seeing as it says "no further evaluation was attempted" I guess they didn't think the claim had any merit?

Fortune favors the bald.

And this thread starts on the date in which we commemorate the 50th Anniversary of human space flight...something, something, conspiracy theory, 12/12.

Anyways here's some mood music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I wonder how such a rumor could persist seeing as a simple Google search reveals early transistor patents going back as far as 1925.

Because those people are insane ? :shrugz:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, no doubt the whole UFO phenomena is true. If you have high ranking military and governmentl officials come forward and announce at the national press club that UFOs have messed with nuclear missile sites well then you better listen at least. You can always remain sceptical, but at least keep an open mind about the issue.

Oh man, have you heard about Time Cube?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

In response to us not having hoover cars, if they did make them they wouldn't release them yet, they want it to look like a really slow transition, so people don't question it like, "Hey how did we get the technology for that hoover car?" and then another person will say "Something fishy is going on here!" Inevitably people will start to talk and yeah we'll have a crisis on our hands because everyone will eventually realize it was aliens, and people knowing about aliens probably won't help us keep the earth clean or green or whatever because on one hand you'll have the people who don't care about the earth because hey if there are aliens they will eventually come back and like teach us their ways and we'll blast ourselves off this rock and find a new home. And the other people will be actively trying to make our planet worse so that the aliens don't want to come here and take over to use our natural resources.

Yeah the government is playing it's cards right.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I can safely and happily say, I have yet to be probed.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I'd place it below being covered in Haagen Dazs, but above being charged thousands of pounds so greasy bankers can refuse to reform.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What about being probed by thousands of greasy bankers while enjoying a pound of Haagen Dazs?

Stand by...

Simulating...

Mmmm... chocolate chip.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Have only skim-read this, so is that prototype Nazi bankers come from space and like ice cream? Right?

I was about to say even Nazis like ice-cream. But I'm not so sure. They probably like cold cuts and mustard better than ice cream.

-Elwood Blues