Effects of Difficulty Levels?

I've tried to find something on this forum or through Google that details what changes between difficulties, but about all that's come up is "bosses are hard on hard" and "hacking difficulty goes up with APs."

So, from the former, I assume enemies get extra health and/or endurance, for a start. But does anyone know exactly what scales based on the difficulty level?

Personally, I'm particularly interested in:

-What changes between Normal and Hard

-Whether difficulty affects stealth, or just combat - I'd welcome the latter for a stealth/non-lethal playthrough, but not so sure I'd want a ramp up in stealth difficulty from what I've seen on Normal. (Then again, my previous Techie character's stealth difficulties surely had something to do with the fact I only got about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way into the Stealth skill.)

Edited by Kloreep

I've tried to find something on this forum or through Google that details what changes between difficulties, but about all that's come up is "bosses are hard on hard" and "hacking difficulty goes up with APs."

So, from the former, I assume enemies get extra health and/or endurance, for a start. But does anyone know exactly what scales based on the difficulty level?

Personally, I'm particularly interested in:

-What changes between Normal and Hard

-Whether difficulty affects stealth, or just combat - I'd welcome the latter for a stealth/non-lethal playthrough, but not so sure I'd want a ramp up in stealth difficulty from what I've seen on Normal. (Then again, my previous Techie character's stealth difficulties surely had something to do with the fact I only got about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way into the Stealth skill.)

I completed a stealth no-kill playthrough on hard and didn't notice a change in how stealth worked from normal. The only real difference I noticed was that enemies did more damage.