Will my laptop be able to play this on low settings?

I know the min system requirements haven't came out yet, but I am trying to get an idea if this game will run on my laptop. And I don't trust system labs.com because it says Bioshock 2 doesn't work, when indeed Bioshock 2 does run fine. Also, system labs says Bulletstorm will play fine too. I am guessing that means Brink will work since it's similar to Bullet Storm? Of course on low settings.

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core QL-60

OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit

DirectX 11

Video card: ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics

CPU Speed: 1.9 ghz

I know the min system requirements haven't came out yet, but I am trying to get an idea if this game will run on my laptop. And I don't trust system labs.com because it says Bioshock 2 doesn't work, when indeed Bioshock 2 does run fine. Also, system labs says Bulletstorm will play fine too. I am guessing that means Brink will work since it's similar to Bullet Storm? Of course on low settings.

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core QL-60

OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit

DirectX 11

Video card: ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics

CPU Speed: 1.9 ghz

My second option is if I take over my sister's laptop:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...product=3966262

Impossible to know for sure yet, but the graphics cards in particular on both computers are pretty awful and I'm surprised Bioshock 2 runs.

You might get lucky and manage to run it but it probably won't meet the minimum requirements as stated by the company.

Impossible to know for sure yet, but the graphics cards in particular on both computers are pretty awful and I'm surprised Bioshock 2 runs.

You might get lucky and manage to run it but it probably won't meet the minimum requirements as stated by the company.

Ha ha yes Bioshock 2 ran fine. It worked better on my sister's laptop. Mine ran smoothly, but the visual was a lil glitchy at times. What games r ppl comparing DS3's graphics too? And I think I will at least meet the minimium graphics.

It's difficult to compare to any other game since this is the first game using the Onyx engine, thus it is a new renderer (I assume). But it's supposed to run on outdated Xbox 360's and PS3's so it should run on any reasonable modern PC hardware.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's difficult to compare to any other game since this is the first game using the Onyx engine, thus it is a new renderer (I assume). But it's supposed to run on outdated Xbox 360's and PS3's so it should run on any reasonable modern PC hardware.

Well, Skyrim or Dungeon Siege 3 have to play on my laptop or bust ha ha. Preferably DS3 because I like arpg but not Diablo. As long as I meet the minimium requirements. BTW, Bioshock 2 did not meet the minimium requirements for the cpu speed. They wanted like 2.4 and I have a 2.1. But it was doable. The graphics were just glitchy sometimes.

The other game of interest for me is Brink, and well I am not sure it will work. Bullet Storm will work according to systemlabs, but Brink looks a notch above.

That would depend on the optimization on the PC version. There are quite a few games that run decently on PS3/360 and barely work on the highest end PCs of the time.

That would depend on the optimization on the PC version. There are quite a few games that run decently on PS3/360 and barely work on the highest end PCs of the time.

Well i hope I can at least play on low settings. Otherwise good bye windows and hello mac