Boycott DS3!!!

Ok, I didnt know any other place to post where the devs MIGHT see my frustration.

I just recently learned that DS3, a game my buddy and I were looking forward to for SO LONG is now basically worthless to us. We enjoy playing these dungeon crawler, hack n slashers cooperatively when we get together on Fridays for our gaming sessions. Imagine our dissapointment when we realized that the now piece of garbage DS3 wont even save our coop progress. Or rather it wont save the progressss of the person joining (ie NOT the host). Why? Why even include multiplayer options if you are going to make it completely pointless?

Its sheer laziness. Sorry to be so harsh Obsidian but thats all it is. Diablo does the coop saving. Sacred 2, boarderlands, champions of norrath series, baldurs gate hack n slashers, and Im sure many many more games have very succesfully implemented coop online/offline and the ability for everyone to at least save their CHARACTER progress. This is nothing new. It might be tricky, it might take alot of play testing and balancing, but thats what it takes to make a great game. Hard work. Apparently Obsidian doesnt feel that way and they would rather churn out crap games and hope one of them hits with the moron casual crowd.

I ask anyone and everyone who reads this to please not buy DS3. Lets let Obsidian know what we think of their crap game. What other power do we have as a consumer? We can choose not to buy this game and thats what Im asking all of you to do. Lets all choose not to buy this game in the hopes Obisidian will realize that being lazy is the wrong way to go.

Edited by theseeker2654

lol, ok guys your hearts are in the right place! But lets hit them were it hurts (their bottom line). Smashing dvds you already gave them money for is commendable but doesnt hurt their profits. Keep up the word of mouth campaign and tell every gamer you know to not buy DS3.

I'm not sure anymore who's joking and who isn't.

Yea me either. But Im totally serious about the boycott. Im not buying, renting, playing, previewing or otherwise touching this game and Im asking anyone who feels the same as I do to do the same. We have to let lazy devs know what we think of their crap. And maybe they wont keep making crap.

Hilarity ITT.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm not sure anymore who's joking and who isn't.

I never joke. I'm currently on the bus to Kuopio. Clearly I need to smash dvds in Kuopio as well.

Find me when you reach Kaposv

Hate the living, love the dead.

It's not like I'm planning on dying in the near future.

You never know if some DS3 boycotter decides to smash you with your DS3 copy :shifty:

Chances are low, seeing how it got delayed. <.<

See, they got even Square-Enix running scared!

Hate the living, love the dead.

lazy devs

You're an entitled idiot and someone needs to let you know. There's not liking a design decision (which I myself find a little weird, at the very least) and there's been disrespectful of the work of people. Trust me, not even the worst developer deserves being called "lazy" and I wish I had a hammer to beat people for every time they say it.

lazy devs

You're an entitled idiot and someone needs to let you know. There's not liking a design decision (which I myself find a little weird, at the very least) and there's been disrespectful of the work of people. Trust me, not even the worst developer deserves being called "lazy" and I wish I had a hammer to beat people for every time they say it.

Edge Games?

Otherwise true.