The Witcher 2

I just found out that the hard collector's edition comes with a deck of cards.

THOSE SONS OF #@%@#%@#%@#%@#%@#^%@#^@#^@#^@#^$%*&$@#@.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just found out that the hard collector's edition comes with a deck of cards.

THOSE SONS OF #@%@#%@#%@#%@#%@#^%@#^@#^@#^@#^$%*&$@#@.

Are you ready to pay 100$ just for that?

I... don't... know.

Playing cards!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Has this deck of cards boobies? :shifty:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

if it doesnt then they are really missing an opportunity

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I always thought the mage Triss was talking to in the mirror in the chapter 2->3 transition in TW1 was Eilhart, but she was blonde. They might have been using a generic high class hooker model rather than a unique one perhaps.

From Radovid's description in TW1, I had thought she'd be an old bat.

I'm re-reading Blood of Elves right now and Sapkowski doesn't describe her much. The book says she has long, loose dark hair and she looked 30 when she was roughly 300 years old. Meh, more freedom for CDP I suppose.

God, now I know my computer can't handle this. At all. sad.gif

Yeah, I need to upgrade everything but my video card. :lol:

Well, procrastinating has ended up making my decision for me - with the inflated download price I went for the physical CE instead from the UK. After spending $200-odd on GoG over Christmas there's really nothing much store credit will do for me. Should come to a 'lil bit over $90AUD when it's dispatched, though admittedly the dollar is a bit unstable.

59.85GBP from TheHut with free shipping (after 5GBP code - MAY5). If you're after the standard edition, code MAY2 discount comes to 21.85 pounds (or try dvd.co.uk 22.18GBP if that code expires).

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Technically I meet all the minimum rquirements except CPU speed (2ghz, they want 2.2), but I just know I'll be lucky to get 5-10fps at low settings. (which... counts as playable for me, since I played TW1 like that :lol:)

Sounds pretty good for a physical CE, Humanoid. Would have done it too, but they never seem to make a CE worth buying, for me. In the end the junk is junk.

I love junk - the various cheap tatty T-shirts, VHS tapes, jewelery and useless lumps of plastic and metal. The bigger and tackier, the better. Even devices with no discernable use aside from annoying the user when they want to play - codewheels, schematics and obscure background texts. I even keep registration cards. :lol:

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Technically I meet all the minimum rquirements except CPU speed (2ghz, they want 2.2), but I just know I'll be lucky to get 5-10fps at low settings. (which... counts as playable for me, since I played TW1 like that :lol:)

Yeah, my processor is a bit below the minimum as well. Everything else is around minimum requirements except video card so the game should be playable. From the looks of it though, TW2 is a game that deserves to be played on Ultra. I think this will be the game that forces me to upgrade...

I'm in the same situation as you three-- a just barely sub-minimum processor. I'll probably go with a whole new rig at some point this summer. A CPU upgrade isn't going to go very far without going to a new motherboard with a more modern socket. Plus, changing out a CPU + heatsink + fan is a real headache. Other new stuff out there (including Dungeon Seige III) is going to present the same problem, and I'd rather not play games like Shogun 2 (which I haven't bought yet, but intend to) or Deus Ex: HR on a just-scraping-by system. (I've done past Total War games on minimum specs, and it was not a comforting experience.)

Well I may build a new desktop when I move to the US this fall, but I'm spending enough cash moving halfway across the globe already. I know I'll succumb, though.

Enoch, I don't know how I manage to play RTW, MTW2, ETW and now Shogun 2, each time on a PC that can barely pull it off - scroll lag in the campaign map, +3 minute end turn times, 10fps battles, etc. Shogun 2 is actually quite good at scaling itself down - smaller map & less factions means end of turn goes fast, too. Only problem is manipulating unit cards gets really annoying with lag, and, well, the battle map looks just like RTW.

Hell, I know I'll complete TW2 at least once before the upgrade, and it'll probably take 20 hours more than everyone else just because of the low fps...

On the other hand, US hardware prices are cheap so you'll get maybe 50% more machine for the same money. Even better if Bulldozer which will be out by then is a hit and provides a viable all-round alternative to Intel. Might even see the 28nm graphics chips launching by then.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Doubt my C2D E6600 can hack it. Oh well, price of prcrastination :shifty:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think those things overclocked to 3GHz+ easily (setting FSB to 333MHz will get to 3GHz on the dot). That's assuming it's an original 2006 model with stock at 2.4GHz, not the 2010 ones which came at 3.06GHz.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G