The Witcher 2

I was just told, that you won't get pregnant your first time. can't believe that's true...

That's true I didn't get pregnant my first time >_<

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

TW2's trailer says it, but I guess it's some kind of a joke then

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

must be a typo then, it clearly says "billion"

of course I don't expect you to read Ukrainian. at 0:16 it says "1.5 billion copies sold on PC"

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

A very favorable preview from PCGamer.

And here's a video showcasing in-game environments.

That's it. I am upgrading my computer for this game. Is this enough? (for all bells and whissles @1920x1080)

- Intel i5 2500

- 8GB DDR3 RAM

- AMD Radeon 6950 1GB

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why the 1GB HD6950. Go for 2GB right away, saves you a lot of worries in the future...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think I'm gonna cry. There's no way I'm playing this with my current hardware and no way to get new one in the foreseeable future. :lol:

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I know I can run it on my system...So far i can run any games on my PC but just not Gothic 4, the weird part is that i can managed to get it running on a earlier build but when it finally got updated they broke it and refused to make another patch to fix it... :lol:

I hope that it never comes to that you know o.o;;;

I feel deeply ;( but cheer up eventually grab a new computer and then you will be able to play it if you have the cash that is...

Oh yeah the first Impression on the game is really aweshum o3o!!

Edited by Minchi

Mine will probably handle it at 5fps if at all... but hey, I played the original like that. Perhaps I can upgrade later in the year, but I've still got my preorder.

Why the 1GB HD6950. Go for 2GB right away, saves you a lot of worries in the future...

Are there actually any games in the near future that will require more than 1GB of memory on the graphic card? I am a little out of the loop here.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Are there actually any games in the near future that will require more than 1GB of memory on the graphic card? I am a little out of the loop here.

Most games these days still run with 256MB video cards. 512MB is the standard, 1GB when you play in higher resolutions and 2GB only if you have a Bokishi-proved EyeInfinity 100" setup.

In other words, 1GB for your res is plenty enough.

I know I can run it on my system...So far i can run any games on my PC but just not Gothic 4, the weird part is that i can managed to get it running on a earlier build but when it finally got updated they broke it and refused to make another patch to fix it... :lol:

I hope that it never comes to that you know o.o;;;

I feel deeply :lol: but cheer up eventually grab a new computer and then you will be able to play it if you have the cash that is...

Oh yeah the first Impression on the game is really aweshum o3o!!

I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.

PC gaming has become very uneconomical considering that you're buying hardware for the 3 PC games a year that are worth playing.

Everything else are either cheaply produced niche title or console ports that can be run even on my dated rig.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

In other words, 1GB for your res is plenty enough.

For now.

I definitely didn't take changes and took the 2GB version though. From what I can tell not that much more expensive, and it would guarantee you an additional year or so. And a year in PC hardware... well... don't have to tell you that's A LOT. :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.

PC gaming has become very uneconomical considering that you're buying hardware for the 3 PC games a year that are worth playing.

Everything else are either cheaply produced niche title or console ports that can be run even on my dated rig.

Yeah..hardly any of the games push my system and I have the 8800gts 512. It almost feels like a waste. The games that don't run smoothly are usually the ****tier looking ones with bad programming. PC gaming just isn't what it used to be.