where is the demo

i want a demo to play on pc were can i get one or when can i get 1?

I want one too! Unfortunately I don't think anyone has one now... Nor do I think they plan on releasing one any time soon. =P

that sucks dungeon siege 2 had a great demo

The company responsible for the distribution of DS3 in Greece has a playable demo of the game available. Apparently, some editor from a Greek video game magazine got a hands on first look at the game. The company's offices are not too far away from where I live. I'm sure they wouldn't give the game to me, though T_T

Well, time for some breaking and entering! :thumbsup:

The company responsible for the distribution of DS3 in Greece has a playable demo of the game available. Apparently, some editor from a Greek video game magazine got a hands on first look at the game. The company's offices are not too far away from where I live. I'm sure they wouldn't give the game to me, though T_T

Well, time for some breaking and entering! :p

Since Finland helped you greeks with your finances. I demand a copy of this demo.

Hate the living, love the dead.

You guys want a demo? Why won't you two follow me to this nice back alley? I have something to show you. *sly smile*

show us then where is it??

Sure! uh, I have the "demo" right here. just take a few more steps into this back alley...

1) Game is now apparently delayed to mid-June.

2) 5 weeks is not 'near', at least for demos - especially these days, when very few companies release demos at all, and half the time demos come out a long time after the actual game. We'll need to wait and see.

A pre-release demo is always good, but unfortunately it is a rare thing in the industry now so hopefully we will get one.

No demo = no sale

Dragon Age Origins was a huge disappointment to me. The only RPG I ever truly loved was the first Dungeon Siege and it's expansions. It was so easy to play with just the mouse. DAO did not have same sort edge tracking camera and the controls were awkward to me.

Yes demo = possibility of a sale

:thumbsup: Jussi

• 1 month later...
No demo = no sale

Dragon Age Origins was a huge disappointment to me. The only RPG I ever truly loved was the first Dungeon Siege and it's expansions. It was so easy to play with just the mouse. DAO did not have same sort edge tracking camera and the controls were awkward to me.

:) Jussi

what are u on about dungeon siege 2 was great you only menssion dungeon siege 1 which was good but no where near as good as the second one

No demo = no sale

:) Jussi

what are u on about dungeon siege 2 was great you only menssion dungeon siege 1 which was good but no where near as good as the second one

Except for the power system, which was kind of lame. Such a shame obsi decided to pick the worst possible element from the series to base it's gameplay on.