What are you playing now?

Put more time into EVE. Resource decay on PI sure does suck, but still pumping out coolant. Sadly I have to go to Jita to sell it, which is fun. Luckily I've below 200 MM ISK in cargo, they might kill me if I were over :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Put more time into EVE. Resource decay on PI sure does suck, but still pumping out coolant. Sadly I have to go to Jita to sell it, which is fun. Luckily I've below 200 MM ISK in cargo, they might kill me if I were over :lol:

fry.jpg

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

What ? :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Finished Alpha Protocol and started another playthrough, now with beard and shotguns.

Also acquired Dragon Age: Origins and started playing as a mage. Seems fun enough so far and the world looks to be reasonably interesting. Not so enamoured of (some of) the voice acting so far though.

Hopefully its the lumberjack beard w/swamp hat! :lol:

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Started Fallout New Vegas, finally. :) Sheer first timer to FO3 engine. To be honest, I'd prefer STALKER as a shooter game-play but the setting feels definitely familiar. I think the designers did a good job although I don't know how much is Obsidian's part outside of the content since I have never played FO3 or have no plan to play it. :lol:

Anyway, I couldn't resist urge to build a PC with Core i7 when 2600k is released. Comparing the previous machine of mine on Pen4, it feels quite stress free. Even with maximized settings, it only uses at most 10%. Indeed, I feel bit stupid to pay around $1000 for a PC nowadays especially I don't play many games while I could have bought a console. However, I cannot use it for daily tasks outside of gaming, can I? So, don't blame me for being so geeky. :lol:

Hopefully its the lumberjack beard w/swamp hat! :teehee:

Indeed it is. :)

There's something strangely pleasing about playing a superspy who looks like he's fresh off the logging camp. If only the game had the shirts and the axes to match.

And the song, of course.

Trying to finish up Vanquish when I get the oppertunity.

I don't get anywhere near as much time to game as I used to.

I've been playing torchlight on hard with hardcore mode on... Good mindless fun.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

i've been dabbling with lots of stuff lately, looking forward to MK9 and Portal 2.

last night I played some diablo 2, the night before septerra core (i think i'm not gonna make it again... i want to like this game, but the combat is soooooo boring)

been playing streetfighter a lot lately too. marvel is not really my cup of tea it seems, but boy howdy is it fun to watch!

i might replay the witcher again soon, I'm not going to get the Witcher 2 on release (will wait for patches unless I hear an overwhelming positive response after it's released) so I can replay part 1 and wait for part 2 to get fixed up a bit before spending ze money.

i got the latest version of blood bowl on the steam sale last night, good price, and I know I'll get at least 10-20 hours of fun out of it.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Grey Matter, the Jane Jensen P&C adventure.

Very good so far.

:-

Best adventure since... probably Syberia 2.

I'm not surprised, Jensen has a great understanding of how to turn a novel into a pc game, while still keeping all the good parts of a book. That and implementing genuine investigation, not illogical item combination crap that most P&C adventures are comprised of.

I'm at Chapter 5 and so far the game still has me guessing and intrigued.

Pity about the drawn cut scenes, they were obviously great ideas but without a large enough budget to get the treatment they deserve.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Finished Grey Matter. I feel sorry for Jane Jensen, she made an excellent game but didn't have the budget to support it.

Still, its an excellent adventure game, even if it is too easy.

Having finished Gemini Rue just a few days ago, my P&C lust is fully sated.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

It took me about 100 at-bats, but I'm finally starting to see the ball well on my AA team in MLB 11 The Show. My average had struggled to stay near .250, but now it has climbed up to .280. There is about two weeks left in the season, so hopefully I can finish strong.

The game does a great job at rewarding solid at bats. I still strike out a fair amount, but at least if I drag it into an 8-pitch at bat before going down, I get a few points for the effort.

Yes, and widescreen patch, etc. Without this I can't play it anyway. :lol: But I kept the resolution to 1024x768px (minimum for the ui mod) with 80% bigger font. Don't like it to play such games in a too high resoultion, as they haven't been made for that (same with Fallout 1 + 2, I just play them in max. 800x600px or 1024x768px resolution).

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yes, and widescreen patch, etc. Without this I can't play it anyway. :lol: But I kept the resolution to 1024x768px (minimum for the ui mod) with 80% bigger font. Don't like it to play such games in a too high resoultion, as they haven't been made for that (same with Fallout 1 + 2, I just play them in max. 800x600px or 1024x768px resolution).

Yeah same here. I still prefer the original screen size myself, or just a slightly larger screen size, but nothing too extreme.

After finally finishing up an old NWN2 save I had (seriously though, I think parts of Act 3 are pretty good though the game is rather mediocre overall), I'm finally into MotB. Gonna be fun to replay this one and I am still a bit stunned at how good it looks. They really nailed the visual direction with this campaign I think.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Never could play Torchlight any longer than an hour. While the gameplay and stuff was fun, I just can't play such games in singleplayer.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."