Fallout movie treatment revealed

Ausir

A Fallout movie was briefly in development between 1998 and 2000. I have managed to obtain the film treatment with full summary of the movie's story. You can find it here:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Au...atment_revealed

No spoilers - see the thing for yourself. :thumbsup:

Would have been another one of 'those' movies, I guess.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Five words:

A film by Uwe Bolle.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

i think fallout works best as a videogame. When I was a kid I would have wanted a movie and books too, but now that I'm a bit wiser, I see that the story and setting could not be done as well in another medium.

I REALLY hope obsidian gets to make another fallout game in the next few years.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I'm surprised nobody has yet linked to that
short movie.

Didn't like it that much, but it was much better than the movie treatment in the OP, that's for sure.

How can you not like it? !

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't like it as well. Especially because it's more a "Fallout 3 Fan Movie" than a "Fallout Fan Movie"

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I still don't see the hatred towards Fallout 3. Considering the way the game industry is today and the way games are designed; it surpasses a lot of the crap that's out there. Instead of spending time picking it apart, I took the time to attempt to enjoy a new-age addition to the Fallout canon. And that I did, as well as Fallout: Nuka-Break.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.