Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

Nice looking doggie!

Least it looks like a dog and not a wolf.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

eh, i've seen way skinnier. hers are definitely not the arms of a warrior though...

and hell yeah that dog looks awesome!

irish wolfhound doggie companion ftfw

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Unibrow elf and her stuffed dog companion. Don't look too long at its eyes.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Im shocked the dog isnt humanoid too with the felines and reptiles. Must have missed the evolution boat.

:bat:

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

maybe they will do an expansion that adds a weredog race

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

oh really?? i missed that. i was expecting vampires again but not werewolves. did they announce vampires too?

im guessing we see a mod for limb removal within the first month or so.

Im shocked the dog isnt humanoid too with the felines and reptiles. Must have missed the evolution boat.

If I am not horrible wrong now, something like this can happen with Khajit furries. I think it was something like "if you are born in the month x, you are humanoid looking furry, if you are born in the month y, you are a more animal looking furry and if you are born in the month z, you look like a real animal." Don't really remember the canon, though. It's many years ago since I've checked it out the last time.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi

Interestingly, Khajiit are related to Bosmer who were once beasts as well, and can still change into beasts during the Wild Hunt.

I do wonder if they will get into the lore of the races a bit more this time around, The Infernal City novel made use of a few different types of Khajiit, including the ones that are twice the size of a tiger, used as mounts :)

i want this game. hurry the hell up november.

good point

deus ex HR should tide me over for september, then in october we get Dark Souls, and Arkham City... i guess the wait will get easier the closer we get.

but goddamn have the last few months been dry. would have been better if i loved the witcher 2, but i didn't end up enjoying that too much. still glad i bought it, if only to support a developer who actually seems to be trying.

my real life is awesome, so no worries on that end.

Has Pete Hines ever said anything significant?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.