dungeon siege 3 needs dismemberment

Honestly, DS3 is the kind of game we want people to play co-operatively with their kids, younger siblings, squeamish significant others, etc. While I love F3 and their super-gore as much as the next guy, it's just not appropriate for the atmosphere and kind of experience we wanna provide with DS3. It's definitely not something my girlfriend would want to play co-op with me.

However, that's not to say combat isn't impactful - we do have ragdoll, and it is glorious and awesome. And the skeletons do break apart when you kill them :)

i would have hoped that it has satisfying gore like Dragon Age 2...

Let's hope it has at least our fair share of corny sex cutscenes! We need 'em! >_<

I thought it'd just been said this was intended to be suitable for kids?!?!?

On a slightly different note with something like skeletons in the game it'd be possible to have some pretty extreme non-gory violence. Heads smacked off the screen, bodies hopping around on one leg etc. It's not graphic violence\gore but comedy.

Oh, we've got that. Skeletons break apart and go flying all over the place.

Honestly, DS3 is the kind of game we want people to play co-operatively with their kids, younger siblings, squeamish significant others, etc. While I love F3 and their super-gore as much as the next guy, it's just not appropriate for the atmosphere and kind of experience we wanna provide with DS3. It's definitely not something my girlfriend would want to play co-op with me.

However, that's not to say combat isn't impactful - we do have ragdoll, and it is glorious and awesome. And the skeletons do break apart when you kill them :x

i would have hoped that it has satisfying gore like Dragon Age 2...

Let's hope it has at least our fair share of corny sex cutscenes! We need 'em! :shifty:

I thought it'd just been said this was intended to be suitable for kids?!?!?

On a slightly different note with something like skeletons in the game it'd be possible to have some pretty extreme non-gory violence. Heads smacked off the screen, bodies hopping around on one leg etc. It's not graphic violence\gore but comedy.

Oh, we've got that. Skeletons break apart and go flying all over the place.

Family friendly violence. That's a + back in favour of the game :)

just beat the game this weekend. I think you'll all enjoy it. :shifty:

I don't know if you're allowed to comment on this, but I'll ask anyway: How long did it take you to finish the game, and wich character did you use?

Crap, can't answer either. Sorry. :x

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

just beat the game this weekend. I think you'll all enjoy it. :x

I don't know if you're allowed to comment on this, but I'll ask anyway: How long did it take you to finish the game, and wich character did you use?

Crap, can't answer either. Sorry. :)

Meaning if you answer someone's going to kill you or you've failed to complete it and can't remember if you were a girl or not? :shifty:

just beat the game this weekend. I think you'll all enjoy it. :x

Crap, can't answer either. Sorry. :)

I know, I was just trying my luck. :ermm: