Achievements

I made a maximum brofist joke about DSIII on penny arcade in 2010 oO

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread....60#post16279660

No... can't be. Cool coincidence, though^^.

Ha!

After seeing some gameplay videos, I`ve reached to the conclusion that I'd never brofist Reinhart. Lucas is braindead

Naaah. He is too baby-faced for understanding biig and coomplicated stuff such as a huge gauntlet saying "DON'T TOUCH! 230V/50Hz HIGH VOLTAGE." and stuff "NOT FOR BABIES"

Hmm...I think that's a Square question...

In an article I read, it stated there would be more than achievements and trophies. Which leads me to believe you get in-game items or power-ups. Personally I'd like a power-up.

http://www.destructoid.com/obsidian-explai...ns-195120.phtml

"Achievements and Trophies earned in multiplayer are still saved to your profile as normal and there are additional awards that you can only receive from playing in a multiplayer co-operative game."

Either way, I like achievements. Rather it be lame or great. This game is cool and if my laptop can play it, then I will get it. I am boycotting Diablo 3 after all because of it's satanic theme and name. And yes I know DS3 is a lil bad too, but it's a lil better than way demonic.

What is it you have against demonic and satanic stuff? You know it doesn't exist?

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

In an article I read, it stated there would be more than achievements and trophies. Which leads me to believe you get in-game items or power-ups. Personally I'd like a power-up.

"Achievements and Trophies earned in multiplayer are still saved to your profile as normal and there are additional awards that you can only receive from playing in a multiplayer co-operative game."

Either way, I like achievements. Rather it be lame or great. This game is cool and if my laptop can play it, then I will get it. I am boycotting Diablo 3 after all because of it's satanic theme and name. And yes I know DS3 is a lil bad too, but it's a lil better than way demonic.

What is it you have against demonic and satanic stuff? You know it doesn't exist?

That's a matter of opinion. Even if you're an atheist (and therefore don't believe in God or the devil) it doesn't mean you have to be comfortable with that kind of stuff.

That's a matter of opinion. Even if you're an atheist (and therefore don't believe in God or the devil) it doesn't mean you have to be comfortable with that kind of stuff.

The fact that diablo uses that theme on steroids doesn't seem help the matter. :)

Though that can be a positive thing: When you are done killing all these gory and hellish stuff, you are going to hate them so much that when some random satanist guy comes up to you, you'll be more than happy to whack his face or lobotomize him as a servitor.

Fair enough.