Gereveck the Ghost

... The guy you fight at the end of the Jedi Enclave. For some reason hes invisible in my game... I only have the restoration Mod installed along with the latest patch.. Any clue how to fix it? Reloading from an earlier save has no effect. I just ended up running past him because when I engage him my game crashes.

Edited by AsILayDying

• 4 weeks later...

I disagree. This is a terrific mod, I can't imagine playing without it, if only for the HK factory.

The only major bug associated to it was the Red Eclipse glitch. But even that was fixed in the latest version.

I'd say it's probably a corrupted save, a missing file or something. I don't know how far back you went when loading an earlier save... Try loading before you even landed on Dantooine.

I'd say this is probably a result of the restoration mod. Try and drop that one because it really only causes trouble.

Lol... What?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee