GameBanshee preview and interview

Apparently the multiplayer is disabled (For whatever reason. Probably legal or to avoid complaints regarding unusable multiplayer). The code itself seems to be still in though so maybe it just needs a little digging to unlock.

Apparently the multiplayer is disabled (For whatever reason. Probably legal or to avoid complaints regarding unusable multiplayer). The code itself seems to be still in though so maybe it just needs a little digging to unlock.

Wow. That's really.. something.

Eh, figures... If they had allowed the games to be played multiplayer on their own servers (like various other games they sell), I might have bought them... It would have been nice to have Steam breath new life back into a long dead online community. Oh well, that ship has long since sailed, heh. =P

So, I used the good old googletrad, and I would just like to know one thing, if a german-abled person was to pass by : at the end, in the PC vs Consoles part, he talks about the interface for the inventory, but I don't get if he's annoyed by it, or if it's just functional.

So, I used the good old googletrad, and I would just like to know one thing, if a german-abled person was to pass by : at the end, in the PC vs Consoles part, he talks about the interface for the inventory, but I don't get if he's annoyed by it, or if it's just functional.

He was annoyed before but not now.

As for the preview. Reads fine but his conclusions at the end are very weird.

What are they? I didn't notice anything particularly weird about it, so perhaps it's the googletrad (or something that comes with the fact of being different persons).

He already says that its a 08/15 story even though he can't have played more than the first hub/act, he says that all quests are generic dungeon crawling stuff even though he details on the lord gunderic/ghost thing with the choice/conversations in his report. I don't really think thats your generic dungeon crawling quest.

Also he talks about the breadcrumb trail as if it was a thing they implented new even though it was already in the first presentations of the game.

Edited by C2B

About the german preview, I wonder why previews of builds that enable to play Katarina come out at such a snail-like pace? IGN was the first to publish a preview in which they played with her, and now that german preview, but nothing more. It's unusual.

Sawyer's formspring

Can you explain the reasoning behind the gun witch's character design in DS3? It's really disappointing to see such obvious and cliche cheesecake after the progressive and positive treatment of female characters in FONV.

I had virtually no involvement in Dungeon Siege 3, but I believe that's a question for Feargus.

So I wonder how many games will be further delayed from their June release? As it is right now, there are a ton of titles in June. It seems like everyone wanted to avoid L.A. Noire, so now we have Dungeon Siege, Alice, Shadows of the Damned, Duke Nukem, and Infamous. Personally, I'm saving up all of my pennies for these June releases, and if any are delayed, then I'll just play the waiting game. Being a fan of games, I'm used to developers/publishers not being able to nail a specific date.

Sawyer's formspring

Can you explain the reasoning behind the gun witch's character design in DS3? It's really disappointing to see such obvious and cliche cheesecake after the progressive and positive treatment of female characters in FONV.

I had virtually no involvement in Dungeon Siege 3, but I believe that's a question for Feargus.

The female charachters were good because of their writing in FNV. Not because of their Gamebryo looks.

How can you make this guess already about Katarina?

Looking back at these charachter trailers. Did anyone notice that the main charachters are basically Marvel comic archetypes?

I mean

Lucas = Captain America

Anjali = Storm

Edited by C2B

Do you mind explaining your thoughts a little? Because it seems like a big stretch to me. They're not particularly original characters, but specifically Marvel? I don't see it :) .

I.... didn't say anything about originality.... I was talking about "just" the archetype.

Its also just the two charachters I can relate them the most to. Just in general.

Especially Anjali. Beeing that goes in the air with badass when going full out? Check. Also general attitude of both is simliar / releatable to said charachters from what I've seen so far.

And a stretch... Well, Nathaniel helped as a tester on X-Men Legends. I thought it possible that he took some hints from there.

Edited by C2B