GameBanshee preview and interview

Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence and it's just the last of a string of bad news. Still holding high hopes for the game, but I fear this will be Alpha Protocol: the Fantasy Hack'n'Slash version. Prove me wrong, Obsidz, pretty please. Just this time, prove me wrong.

Optimistic version : the higher up realized that releasing the game so close to The Witcher 2 was not a good idea.

Pessimistic version : the game is a bug mess.

Optimistic version : the higher up realized that releasing the game so close to The Witcher 2 was not a good idea.

Pessimistic version : the game is a bug mess.

More likely they didn't want to go against L.A Noire and The Witcher 2 etc. June isn't that bad with competion.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Edit: Ahhh, its the Press Release for the Steam Pre-Orders.

Uh? I don't see any update on the site. Am I missing something?

As for the character trailer, who knows at this point? I certainly hope they still release it, but they may have decided to shuffle the marketing strategy with the delay. A little more exposure wouldn't hurt...

Edit: Ahhh, its the Press Release for the Steam Pre-Orders.

Uh? I don't see any update on the site. Am I missing something?

As for the character trailer, who knows at this point? I certainly hope they still release it, but they may have decided to shuffle the marketing strategy with the delay. A little more exposure wouldn't hurt...

Other Sites have posted it. Apparently they set a time stamp for the information to be posted.

Edited by C2B

No new character vignette. Good way to raise the anticipation for the game. :p

Making the steam announcement strongly again may yield more results since 3 Games for 1 is a pretty good deal. So this week got somewhat covered.

receive single player versions of Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II to play now!

LOL.

The offical way to play online is down anyway. They may just be refering to that.

Edited by C2B

The offical way to play online is down anyway.

There's still LAN/Co-op though, right? It's likely just that they wanted to specify that the servers are offline, because I can't possibly imagine a reason to cut features from DSI/DSII for the pre-order, it just wouldn't make sense. It does sound very lulzy though.

receive single player versions of Dungeon Siege and Dungeon Siege II to play now!

LOL.

The offical way to play online is down anyway. They may just be refering to that.

This has been known for a long time already.