GameBanshee preview and interview

On another note, Cat's still to be revealed as a character on the official DS3 site. Actually, the site's nerfed at the moment. It shows Luke and Angel, two shadows for Cat and Reinhart's shadow's gone walkabout. Oh just a thought, this isn't an April Fools reveal is it? Are there any DS3-Reinhart links outside this e.g. lead game designer, cultural references (dragon slaying German knight) etc?

There was a tweet about a guy doing some modeling for DSIII (advertisement purposes I presume) that mentioned Reinhart so he's definitely a character. Buck may have thrown that reference exactly because he read it on the forum as an April's Joke, but I'm not so sure about that.

They've got some ambition for that title. Hope it will live up to expectations.

It's new for a certain definition of the word 'new' I suppose. The article was posted yesterday, but the event they're referring to has been covered a lot already. I think IGN are the only ones who posted something really new those last weeks, since they had a chance to control Katarina.

Anyways, thank funcroc :shifty: !

IGN AU: Dungeon Siege III - Your Questions Answered

Want to ask the one of the developers of the new Dungeon Siege some questions? Well ask away!

Hello, fellow beast hunters. I hope thy journey bids thee well! Dungeon Siege III, the latest game in the famous series of quality dungeon crawlers is fast approaching. Obsidian Entertainment has taken over the series and it looks to provide the goods when it comes to collecting loot, monster and creature hunting, and dungeons, too!

The third installment is an old-school, top-down, action role-playing game with a heavy emphasis on multiplayer. It will also be a multiplatform release, with PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions to go along with the PC release.

Want to know more? Then why not ask Nathan Davis of Obsidian Entertainment yourselves? Simply post your questions in the comments field below or on our Facebook thread and we'll select our favourites and get them to him. How will we choose? Basically, we're looking for Dungeon Siege fans that provide us with interesting, intelligent and thought-provoking questions. We will publish the answers to your questions on here on IGN!

Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence and it's just the last of a string of bad news. Still holding high hopes for the game, but I fear this will be Alpha Protocol: the Fantasy Hack'n'Slash version. Prove me wrong, Obsidz, pretty please. Just this time, prove me wrong.

Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence and it's just the last of a string of bad news. Still holding high hopes for the game, but I fear this will be Alpha Protocol: the Fantasy Hack'n'Slash version. Prove me wrong, Obsidz, pretty please. Just this time, prove me wrong.

I'd love me some Alpha Protocol Hack n' Slash Version. :shifty:

Edit: Nope. Sorry.

Edit2: Well that rpgsite post IS rather worrying.

Edited by C2B

A string of bad news? What did I miss?

Aw, c'mon! :shifty:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh god game will be crap, Obsidian will be shut down, Avellone will explode in a rain of fire, the world will end, Volourn will start making sense, funcroc will stop posting news, WUE will stop being pessimistic on forums, Feargus will stop talking fast.

THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!

The delay isn't even a full month, no reason to soil pants yet.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0