GameBanshee preview and interview

New preview at IGN :

http://pc.ign.com/articles/115/1158496p1.html

I have the sneaking suspicion that Lucas is going to be vital in coop o:) .

"We're talking about it for things in the future, as a lot of people really miss the mule - you know, [for] Hardcore Mule DLC," explains a chuckling Fergus.

=O!!!! I will gladly pay for mule DLC.

Talking about screens here are a couple I haven't seen before. Unfortunately resolution is quite small.

They're new alright. I wonder who's the woman in the first picture? Another archon perhaps? I believe that for every one of the main characters, there will be an enemy that would have the same abilities. We already saw Lord Gunderik, who used a souped-up version of Lucas' two-handed style, I think Katarina's 'doppleganger' will be Leona (aren't they sister by the way?) and that woman in the screenshot up there will be Anjali's reflection on the bad side.

If only it could mean that his interview with Feargus will be up soon :) ! And yeah, for whoever was asking the other, Reinhart is apparently a new addition to the lore... and a magician, to boot. We probably know who uses that 'lightning attack' Feargus was talking about in that preview by IGN :thumbsup: .

Why are there so many "1st/3rd person viewpoint" screenshots coming out when this game, and its graphics, is made to be viewed from a top-down perspective?

They really don't do the game justice, I think.

I dunno why but in this piece of news Buck let the identity of the last character slip up:

the magic-using Reinhart

So he is a mage after all. I'm kind of relieved actually... I love my mage classes. ;)

HOORAY, joy to the world DS is saved ... :) Okay I'm exaggerating, I've still to decide whether DS3 is any good or not but it, finally, apparently, has a proper mage class. I will be very (!!!) interested in seeing the details for that character. Still not solving all my other gripes but it does give me a wee bit of hope.

On another note, Cat's still to be revealed as a character on the official DS3 site. Actually, the site's nerfed at the moment. It shows Luke and Angel, two shadows for Cat and Reinhart's shadow's gone walkabout. Oh just a thought, this isn't an April Fools reveal is it? Are there any DS3-Reinhart links outside this e.g. lead game designer, cultural references (dragon slaying German knight) etc?