Steam version

The previous games were published by Microsoft do I doubt it will be on Steam.

Oh no, it has been announced already, the pre-order bonus on Steam will be the first two games for free :p .

A part of me wants to play it ont he PS3 because it will be new on that platform but the other half wants to take in better graphics. Still deciding!

• 1 month later...

Guy asks "Do you use Steamworks", he says "Yes we use Steam", so not 100%, but bleh.

Either Steam becomes less annoying and unncessarily prohibitive, or the future is going to suck.

My only problem with Steam is that I'm forced to wait for 30 extra seconds every time I want to start up a Steam-enabled game. Without Steam, my SSD loads most games within a second or two. With Steam, I am forced to wait for some sort of login for 30 seconds before my computer is allowed to load the game.

What is your problem with Steam?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've harped on about it for about 600 different posts, so I'll keep it simple: offline mode used to not work, takes more than 30 seconds for me to start (used to be ~5mins), automatic updates that do it even if you refuse, difficulty with patch rollback, ads, difficulty with mods sometimes, insistence on making it necessary for everyone.

What is your problem with Steam?

There is huge problem with Steam when it enforces local restrictions. For instance, I have F:NV, but I just can't buy Dead Money. And this is a problem even for those who have bought EU-version of F:NV as there is an IP-check.

I really hope that I will be able to install and play the uk-version of DS III without such restrictions.

I post plenty over here, too. :ermm:

It's less about posting more there than here (I don't have your post count, I'm not funcroc) and more about the fact that I thought something like that would have some kind official confirmation or would be available somewhere instead of in a remote, tiny topic on Something Awful.

If you are bothered about steam requirement in PC games you'll likely know that only large some-time PC publishers still refuse to sign up.

Most of them have some sort of competing platform that they try to push through.

Edited by pmp10