Stacking

WDeranged

I've been playing it for the last two days and it's fun. Trying to find different solutions to the same problem is not as easy as I thought, but I will 100% the game no matter what. Got the game for free because of my PlayStation+ membership.

I don't really like playing puzzley games on consoles.

What's the issue? Have you played the demo?

No real issue, I'm just quite set in my ways :)

I enjoy racing games and beat em ups on a console but when it comes to more thoughtful games I like to be right up close to a decent screen in my nice chair.

So you're just weird then. :) Heh. I have a 22 inch monitor for my PC and 26 inch TV for my 360 and PS3 on the same desk, so the whole couch versus office chair thing is lost on me.

Anyway, I've only played the demo but I'd classify it as an adventure game rather than a puzzle game. Like Labadal I like finding different solutions to problems, but I think I need to get around to finishing Costume Quest before I buy their next title.

My livingroom lends itself to separation, there's big alcoves on either side of the fireplace so the epic telly and surround amp go on one side and my geeking desk goes in the other.

Anyway I've endured a 20 minute PSN update and the demo is coming down, can't hurt to have a little look :)

Well, I bought it, took almost three hours to download from PSN at the weekend and it was worth the wait, good style and humour, I went into the train station restrooms whilst wearing one of the comely female dolls and a guy said something to the effect of "that my lady is the smell of manhood!" :)