Donald Trump for US President!

LadyCrimson

It's on the news. He's talking about how he's "seriously thinking about it" but undecided yet and he'll let us know after he's done with his seasons TV show. I guess it was said a while ago, but first I'm seeing it.

HAHAHAHA.....hm....maybe I shouldn't laugh just yet. But it's just so funny to think about. I have to wonder if it's some kind of publicity stunt.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/...re-our-enemies/

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/trump-r...01/30/id/384428

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

He's on Piers Morgan's CNN show yapping away about it. I can't stop laughing. Especially at Trump's hair.

But seriously...as a stunt, it'd be funny. Almost classic. If he actually announces in June, I'll start groaning.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There's a thought. We could meld all these basically rubish celebrities into one 40 foot tall relatively interesting celebrity.

In the presidential debate it could respond by lowering its eyebrows progressively until finally upending the podium and long bombing its opponent into a distant tree.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Didn't the Simpsons run a joke about Donald Trump being a future president of the US?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Successfully? You mean like bankrupting them twice? Though apparently he did do a bang up job with the NY ice skating rink. May be he should run for mayor of New York first, can't be any worse than Blumberg.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Every self made business man I've ever met thinks they're better than any politician alive or dead. I think it's part and parcel of being self made. Step one: titanic ego.

EDIT:

Key point to this fallacy is that business are used to having one single simple goal - make money. They therefore think decision making is straightforward profit and loss. But politics - democratic politics - is about juggling multiple conflicting definitions of what you are supposed to be achieving. Which transforms a two dimensional problem space into an n dimensional one.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why is this surprising? The guy's the biggest attention whore ever.

Who said it's surprising? It's hilarious. Trump's Toupee for Pres... I'm still laughing.

Apparently he showed up at the de-facto republican roast of Barak Obama and mentioned that "If [he] becomes president, America would be respected again" while being booed by the crowd.

This was after he took a quick potshot at Ron Paul.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I want Sarah Palin to become the next presi so that she can finally run the US into the ground.

Schadenfreude Schadenfreude... :(

What a surprise, an Austrian talking about running a country into the ground by electing a far rightist politician.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

I want Sarah Palin to become the next presi so that she can finally run the US into the ground.

Schadenfreude Schadenfreude... :p

What a surprise, an Austrian talking about running a country into the ground by electing a far rightist politician.

If you're trying to say something here, then say it, Cycloneman. I'm listening.