Auto loot collection intelligence

I found it a big hassle in Sacred 2 that i always need to press the 'Q' button to collect items in a circle and those loots that dropped on the ground are not easily seen.

Can we have a auto loot collection where loot will be automatically collected once items are dropped on the ground? Also it can be customized that it collects only certain level quality.. for example you have few levels of color coding loot depends on their rarity (white, green, blue, yellow, purple, orange). Have options that:

1) Collect everything

2) Collect white quality items and above

3) Collect green/blue/yellow/purple quality items and above

Also apart from having the auto loot options, we can have the conventional loot key 'Q' that collects all items on the ground for the whole screen. Are they in?

Thanks

Edited by Archaven

Depending on how lootshare works for MP/coop it might not make sense to have a key that picks everything up.

I'd certainly like an option where you pick up gold and the like the same way as you pick up health/mana orbs - by walking through them. Ideally you'd also have a general indication (colour?) of the gold value of a loot bag on the ground, so you can later ignore worthless ones.

(1) I'd certainly like an option where you pick up gold and the like the same way as you pick up health/mana orbs - by walking through them.

(2) Ideally you'd also have a general indication (colour?) of the gold value of a loot bag on the ground, so you can later ignore worthless ones.

(1) We know that the inventory is shared by all the players, and after seeing the latest videos, I'm pretty sure that gold is collected by walking on it.

(2) I'm pretty sure that very early interviews about the game mentioned that the player can press a button and see the value in gold of the loot directly from the ground, and that it was something introduced in the game to make loot management easier for consoles.