Romances?

We encourage you to develop IRL romances while playing the game. For instance, you can use our co-op feature to gain influence with your romantic partner, bonding over the corpses of spiders, swamp slugs, Lescanzi mercenaries, and Dakkenweyr.

Laf

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

I actually plan to use Dungeon Siege 3 to create a further bond (a sacred and unique bond, of gaming) with my girlfriend. So that we can reminisce when we're 80.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

We encourage you to develop IRL romances while playing the game. For instance, you can use our co-op feature to gain influence with your romantic partner, bonding over the corpses of spiders, swamp slugs, Lescanzi mercenaries, and Dakkenweyr.

:p

After Borderlands took my relationship to breaking point? I don't think so!

Alas you've got to be able to find a girl that likes playing computer games, worse, specifically RPG's to be able to take advantage of that feature. Odds of that are in the realm of flying pigs, evolution and winning lotto every week. Okay maybe slightly better, maybe :p

Obsidian writes good romances. Probably because they aren't pandering. Bishop comes to mind, or what was left of it. Both Handmaiden and Visas, too. If BioWare did them they'd end in a climactic sex scene before the endgame and Handmaiden would tell you her name in the throes of passion and Visas' scene would still do the force vision thing, only it would be used to cover up the naughty parts somehow.

I think it's because Obsdiz seems to have a certain amount of vitriol for romances that they turn out so good.