Offical Website updates/expanded

Oh god... You're joking, right?

Sadly, no. I think a second Dungeon Siege movie has indeed been confirmed. Still made by Uwe Boll. And it should involve time travel. I don't think it's supposed to use DS3's characters though.

• 3 weeks later...

The 6th, and apparently the last, page of Odo's journal is up : http://www.dungeonsiege.com/odos-journal.php?i=5

So in fact the disastrous reunion of the Legion's children at the Montbarron's estate comes at the heel of another disaster for the Legion? That's one long string of bad luck!

Also, that royalist general has more spies among his entourage than there are worms in a rotten apple. One from the Legion, another from Jeyne.

Edited by Sannom

thanks.

I just checked the european site and it is a complete joke. it's like they don't give a **** about it. only three of Odo'd journals updated, Katarina and Reinhart still not revealed. in the news section there is one single update about the delay. And only old trailers. This is not a problem for me personally, but that's not how it's supposed to be. The game even releases earlier than NA.