Dungeon Siege III Art

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dimitri Berman and I am the lead Character Artist on Dungeon Siege 3. Along with our art director, Justin Cherry, I am responsible for the look and implementation of character assets in the game.

We definitely wanted to focus on a strong visual presentation for this game, and we are really excited to share the work we are doing with you guys! So until the game comes out I will use this thread to post anything we can that is art-related, hopefully stuff that you won't see anywhere else.

lucas01merged_sm.jpg

More to come!

Thanks for those Dimitri, any art of Anjali around your computer, by any chance? Can't wait to see the rest.

The obligatory question : were you at all inspired by Frodo for Lucas? Many people wondered! I suppose he's wearing an armor of the Legion here.

I'm glad that the developers team are going to be close with fans and informing them about interesting stuff. :'D Thanks.

Looking good, but I don't like the cuirass. But it's just an artwork, I can change equipment in game, so... nevermind. ;'P

Sorry for my english, it's not so good.

Obsidian guys posting images here that aren't game magazine exclusives... *Faints* =]

Man, that brings back memories of the old Black Isle site. Stuff is looking visually pretty good so far :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I bet you if you drop a steak pie in front of that man he'll impale himself on his greaves when he bends to pick it up.

Awesome to see someone drop by and post new stuff. :)