QUESTION: Console version Co-Op

Dungeon Siege 3 looks to be an amazing game. But there are a few things that I would like to know before i get to excited about it. Firstly, as mentioned in many previews but never covered to the extent that I had hoped, is the drop in/drop out feature going to be active from the very moment you start the game to the moment the game ends? Like in Baldurs gate and Champions of Norrath...secondly, is the game play going to resemble Champions in terms of the physics with each swing your character moves just a little bit and not like Sacred 2 console version where you attack and your character fails to actually move with his swing. Lastly, will there be a new game + option similar to Champions where you get to pick a difficulty level of 1-19, beat the game and then import to a higher difficulty level of like 20-35. Again I cant wait for this game as I've been wanting a true Champions successor ever since the ps3 came out, and Untiold Legends failed me, Sacred 2 failed me with all its bugs and horrible 2 player local game play(the camera was way to far out!)...so please tell me this is in theory is going to be like a spiritual successor to Baldurs and Champions on the ps3 and 360.

Edited by shadowknight203

Dungeon Siege 3 looks to be an amazing game. But there are a few things that I would like to know before i get to excited about it.

SNIPPED

Lastly, will there be a new game + option similar to Champions where you get to pick a difficulty level of 1-19, beat the game and then import to a higher difficulty level of like 20-35. Again I cant wait for this game as I've been wanting a true Champions successor ever since the ps3 came out, and Untiold Legends failed me, Sacred 2 failed me with all its bugs and horrible 2 player local game play(the camera was way to far out!)...so please tell me this is in theory is going to be like a spiritual successor to Baldurs and Champions on the ps3 and 360.

No idea about DS3 but you could in DS2. DS1 offered this for one of the main multiplayer maps. It seems a strong possibility to my mind if DS3 is sufficiently based on DS2\DS1 though we'll have to wait and see.