RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

RA3 was good to see The top of Mount rushmore pop open for a laser cannon and other shenanigans. In terms of pure gameplay it was hardly fantastic.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I don't mind third person in Thief, it's not the best but it's not a huge deal... although it makes no sense to me if they don't let you use 1PP at all.

More worried about how bright it is and how it looks like COD in Victoria, but it is just one screenshot.

I don't mind third person in Thief, it's not the best but it's not a huge deal... although it makes no sense to me if they don't let you use 1PP at all.

More worried about how bright it is and how it looks like COD in Victoria, but it is just one screenshot.

Apparently, the lighting is like that because it isn't done yet. The big red thing at the top is supposed to indicate that the scene's location is actually much darker.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

What's a parody?

Your face.

I'm not ugly, I'm a satire of ugly.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

New interview with Feargus.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/25/obsidian...peoples-worlds/

IWD3 maybe happening? Feargus wants to do Ultima X?!?

ULTIMA! Maybe instead of X, maybe IX, then we can ALL pretend there never was a IX, just like I do. :shifty:

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

Nintendo 3DS sells 400,000 units on the first day in Japan. First shipment sold out. Now to see how the launch in EU/NA fares. Expecting it to be sold out in both regions within a few days.

The whole "first shipment sold out" statements you're seeing on news sites are overblown. Sure, stores "sold out" in the morning but they got new shipments the same day which they were selling to those who hadn't pre-ordered.

bleh, IWD is the ultimate dungeon crawler. I'd say ToEE is somewhat close if it wasn't for the awful bugs. if we talking infinity games, IWD2>IWD>Torment>BG2 for me (never finished BG1 and Throne of Bhaal was somewhat disappointing).

by the way, anyone know a good source of information on the "black hound project"? (or w/e it's called) I tried asking Josh Sawyer but he never replied

Invokes 'Ramza' :shifty:

Hmmm?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Hmmm?

Black Hound Project? J.E.Sawyer? :shifty:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.