New Previews

Going against the grain here, but I found that trailer awful. Doesn't show the game for more than 0.3 seconds, every single line from the narrator and the caption is either boring cliche backstory or boring meaningless cliches... seriously, "10th Legion were kickass good bros!" "Kickass good bros betrayed!" "You must save ze world!" Where is the MOTB vibe?

Maybe I ate something wrong for breakfast...

Going against the grain here, but I found that trailer awful. Doesn't show the game for more than 0.3 seconds, every single line from the narrator and the caption is either boring cliche backstory or boring meaningless cliches... seriously, "10th Legion were kickass good bros!" "Kickass good bros betrayed!" "You must save ze world!" Where is the MOTB vibe?

Maybe I ate something wrong for breakfast...

Watch the MOTB trailer again with the same mindset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPvDSheGaM

"Oh man this is clicheed. Some curse? Your homeland suffers? And you have to fight to survive?" Probably complete dungeon crawler.

Edit: Point is. It may not seem like much but it hints at more. In this case political intrigue.

Edited by C2B

Liz Holzman posted some messages in Chapman's facebook wall.

While I appreciate the recognition of my Mom's work, you win 2 internets for the... interesting capability to dig up info!

And thanks for the positive feedback, guys. We're glad you can see the game in action finally.

While I appreciate the recognition of my Mom's work, you win 2 internets for the... interesting capability to dig up info!

Friendly advice... buy a shredder if you don't already have one, never throw any documents in your rubbish bin. Funcroc WILL find it :grin:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Friendly advice... buy a shredder if you don't already have one, never throw any documents in your rubbish bin. Funcroc WILL find it :grin:

In fact I would make sure there isn't a trap door underneath that rubbish bin that leads directly into funcroc's secret lair.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Liz Holzman posted some messages in Chapman's facebook wall.

And thanks for the positive feedback, guys. We're glad you can see the game in action finally.

We also know that you are the ex-roommate of Patrick K. Mills.

Social Networking killed the privacy star.

Edited by C2B

How did you...nvm... :sorcerer:

While the Exile walks on Nar Shaddaa, my eyes shall watch him.

That's all I'm saying.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

"developer Oblivion"

Gaming journalism at work.

Edit: Oh, c'mon. This preview is hilariously bad.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The bits about the viewpoint were especially cringe inducing.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: