New screenshots

It looks like they are running it without any character shadows on those screenshots. Looks slightly "odd" >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Main thing I'd complain about is that the textures look a bit blurry in the more zoomed in shots. The more zoomed out shots look extremely good though. The coloring and lighting are the real highlights I think, those really raise the visuals a lot.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I can't put my finger on it. From a design point of view I like what I have seen, but the characters seems low poly and I don't see any dynamic shadows.

The gameplay shots looks good, but not picture 4 and 7. But it seems this build was STILL pre-alpha according to previewers.

Wow... I absolutely love the scenery... Kind of reminds me of a more detailed version of the first game. I hope it has that same epic feel in gameplay, because that was my favorite thing about the game. I love traveling, so when I wasn't able to go anywhere and cabin fever started setting in, I would just play dungeon siege and immerse myself in the environment. =)

Glad you guys are digging this stuff. We've put in a lot of work making this look as good as possible :)

Definitely looking very nice. You're obviously on the downhill slope now. The only question for us gamers is the gameplay specifics. That's what's going to determine whether we figure this is awesome or a faceplant. Latest preview details have me a bit concerned but we'll have to see, it's early days. I'm wondering if maybe it's going to be more Diablo than DS1\DS2, though the latest Diablo is apparently promising gender options for all classes so hmm need to wait for more details blast it all. Doesn't the Geneva Convention outlaw torture? ;)

Looks great except the kinda awkward facial expression the chick #1 has :)

I think it's because the person she is talking to isn't necessarily staring at her face. Yeah, those puppies got me cross-eyed as well. ;)

From a technical standpoint, these screens looks amazing! Some of the crispier graphics I've seen in a while. Plus, better texture quality than New Vegas. That's all I wanted, really.

sorry to be in the minority... i don't know what kind of screenshots you guys are looking at but honestly the textures are really bad. are there anyway to add high res textures to the game if you have a better rig and graphics card?

i know gameplays is the main criteria but please spare those who likes to look at pretty things. honestly, even sacred 2 with elite texture packs looks 100 times better.

Edited by Archaven