FO: NV (DLC)

Rosbjerg

I'll confirm you!

How about the fact that the teams are already established?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Question is if they already work on 03 and 04 or if they finish 02 first, then go to the next, etc. If they already work on 03 and 04, they might feature some bigger stuff than the other dlcs, as they have more dev-time.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I really hope we get these before the glut of games in the fall. this summer looks like a pretty good time to release bonus content

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I'm holding off on my 5th NV playthrough, kind of hoping we'd get DLC2 on the PC reasonably quick as well. Surely they can't do the moronic exclusive crap for every one of them?

i read somewhere last week that the rest of the DLC would not be timed exclusive and would be released on all platforms at once

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

How much is released in a week or so. A DLC and a patch or more than one DLC ?

Just 1 DLC and a patch. It's the "Dead Money" mission that has already been released for the three-hundred-and-sixtieth Xbox. The other DLCs don't yet have release dates. Or any kind of promotion, other than the subtle hints that are in the game.

me too, once all the dlc is out then I'll do another playthrough to hit everything, but right now i can almost play the game with my eyes closed. 6 playthroughs, and about 6 other halfway-throughs will do that.

still the best game to be released in several years imo.

Edited by entrerix

Heh, it's funny how I am absolutly not in any kind of way hyped up anymore. I even totally forgot that the thing gets released soon. :)

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

As some of you may have noticed, I'm replaying the original Fallout 3 on my win 7 rig to 'bridge the gap' after being fired up from New vegas.

I might as well have stuck a hairbrush up my a**. Since I'm now in a mood where if I actually met the man who let all the bugs get past him, I'd flip him inside out using a pair of football boots, and give him to the local urchins to spit on.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

As some of you may have noticed, I'm replaying the original Fallout 3 on my win 7 rig to 'bridge the gap' after being fired up from New vegas.

I might as well have stuck a hairbrush up my a**. Since I'm now in a mood where if I actually met the man who let all the bugs get past him, I'd flip him inside out using a pair of football boots, and give him to the local urchins to spit on.

:shifty:

Well lets hope the new patch fixes the issue's they promise it will, especially the performance ones.