FO: NV (DLC)

Rosbjerg

Yeah I think it's .0014, if IIRC.

Most players won't notice, but I've seen posts from people who emptied their inventory down to their undies and wondered why they still had 20 excess weight...it's almost always the 1000's of lead they forget they have, from breaking down ammo. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've been looking for Honest Hearts on Steam, but I can't find any trace of it. When is it supposed to come out?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Stupid Valve/Bethesda. What is taking so long? :sorcerer:

Well, it's 7:21AM Bethesda time right now, but Obsidian and Steam are both on the West Coast, where it's only 4:21. I don't know what Steam's general practices are, but it wouldn't surprise me if they only bother to queue up major titles with a lot of pre-orders for a midnight release, while more minor titles like DLC require somebody coming into the office to flip a switch.

It'd be nice if I could get the download started before I left for work, but it probably wouldn't save me much time in the long run. Hopefully, I can download and install it while I make dinner tonight.

Edited by Enoch

Stupid Valve/Bethesda. What is taking so long? o:)

Well, it's 7:21AM Bethesda time right now, but Obsidian and Steam are both on the West Coast, where it's only 4:21. I don't know what Steam's general practices are, but it wouldn't surprise me if they only bother to queue up major titles with a lot of pre-orders for a midnight release, while more minor titles like DLC require somebody coming into the office to flip a switch.

It'd be nice if I could get the download started before I left for work, but it probably wouldn't save me much time in the long run. Hopefully, I can download and install it while I make dinner tonight.

They could easily have released the DLC in Europe by now if they wanted to. I know it's still early in the States but it's past midday in Europe...

Hate the living, love the dead.

Dead Money was released pretty early as well (in germany), Honest Hearts is over the time already. Though, I have to say I don't know why I care about this... I am still at work for the next 3 hours anyway. :>

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

They could easily have released the DLC in Europe by now if they wanted to. I know it's still early in the States but it's past midday in Europe...

Yes, and since they are European companies, it would be easier for them too.

Owait.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

downloading!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes, and since they are European companies, it would be easier for them too.

Owait.

I must have dreamed about all those midnite releases via Steam by multiple US companies.

Edited by Flouride

Hate the living, love the dead.

Steam is trolling everyone.

I'm really getting pissed now, because tomorrow I can not go early from work... have done it today extra for HH.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Me neither. I think the servers are ****ing up a little.. probably people that have waited all day for it rushing to buy it.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems that the only way to buy the DLC so far is to gift it to yourself. **** it, going to check again tomorrow.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

That's just hilarious so far. That whole dlc "policy" so far... First that bull**** exclusive deal with Dead Money, then months long we hear nothing, not even a short announcement, even though everyone knows about the dlcs already... Then it gets delayed again, then we have the steam fail...

I seriously don't want to see next months Old World Blues release...

Meh, I am pissed. That whole day was a fail.

Edited by Lexx

Great. I am downloading it now at a ridiculously bad speed (something like 100KB/s) and I have to go to bed in like 5 minutes. Thanks for releasing the ****ing game at 23:00 on the May 17. One hour before it becomes May 18.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So I've got some bad news guys. It's like really short and also really anti-climactic. I'm kind of dissapointed.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I mean I'm just talking about the storyline, the new place to explore as well as the new weapons and all that are pretty sick.

I mean I'm just talking about the storyline, the new place to explore as well as the new weapons and all that are pretty sick.

You could say that about the original NV game, too...the main quest of NV is doable in fairly quick progression if you really want.

Myself, I entered the DLC at clvl4 (hehe), still on VH/no VATS playstyle, and am having a ball exploring before dashing toward the compass marker. I guess that's how I am tho. I don't care about the quest marker, I wanna see what's out there first.

The Abiliene BB Gun, scoped 9mm and silence 10mm has been working great, but I'm still weak enough (with my lvl and all) that I'm running around grabbing every plant to heal myself with. I didn't bring tons of healing with me, and early exploration=no stores yet, so...yea. Great fun doing it this way. It's almost...challenging.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You could say that about the original NV game, too...the main quest of NV is doable in fairly quick progression if you really want.

Yeah you could, but in this expansion things just progress so quickly. There are just these great characters introduced, and you have maybe a few minutes of dialogue with each of them. I don't really want to go into more detail until more people play it and beat it. But yeah I mean going around and exploring is a lot of fun and it's a really great enviroment and all that. I just was upset with the ammount of content in relation to the characters, because I think there was a lot of potential there that wasn't really fleshed out.