What you did today

Gorth

It's a somewhat recurring high thoracic spine issue from an injury years ago...although it does create muscle tension as a by-product. Heating pad/stretching helps some. If it gets bad enough I see a doctor/chiropractor, but not there yet. :yucky:

Just a short 5-6 minute massage, the kind that feels like kneading dough, applied to shoulders, back of the neck and upper back is usually enough to relax and de-stress people. you should get your hubby to help you a bit.

Edit: on a naughty note, if you know what you are doing, a light massage has a 50-50 chance for getting laid :). or having your target falling asleep :)

Edited by cronicler

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Hi,*wave* LadyCrimson nice to see someone else over here,

Hey there! Yeah, I hang out here now and then. Kinda quiet these days but the people make it cozy.

The AI packages tend to work properly when you turn your esp into a esm, I hope that helps you out LC

Oh? Well, not sure an AI pack was really what I needed anyway, but good to know. I'll probably give up again for a while soon. Every time I try to fiddle with the GECK it just makes me appreciate the work that goes into some mods.

I feel your pain I have spinal stenosis, advanced degenerative arthritis, multiple herniated disc's with fluid loss, and nerve compressions I know what your going through it sucks

Ouch. Mine's not that severe. Since the original injury, most of the time it feels ok or tolerable as long as I'm careful/exercise the torso for STR. Just sometimes acts up like this. Definitely sucks tho. Numbs the shoulders/upper back and makes my arms and neck feel like they weigh a ton. :)

or having your target falling asleep

More often this one. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hey there! Yeah, I hang out here now and then. Kinda quiet these days but the people make it cozy.

Yea it seems that way, nice peeps :)

Oh? Well, not sure an AI pack was really what I needed anyway, but good to know. I'll probably give up again for a while soon. Every time I try to fiddle with the GECK it just makes me appreciate the work that goes into some mods.

I'm always glad to help if I can, feel free to PM, or email me.

Ouch. Mine's not that severe. Since the original injury, most of the time it feels ok or tolerable as long as I'm careful/exercise the torso for STR. Just sometimes acts up like this. Definitely sucks tho. Numbs the shoulders/upper back and makes my arms and neck feel like they weigh a ton. :yucky:

Mine's lower so my legs feel it to, if you have the extra cash, a memory foam mattress is great, and so are hot tubs ..mmmmmmmm

bigcrazewolf

That would seriously ruin my single status :ninja:

It is inevitable.

I know I'm obscenely late for this, but I legitimately laughed. +1 for you.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

That would seriously ruin my single status :ninja:

It is inevitable.

I know I'm obscenely late for this, but I legitimately laughed. +1 for you.

I'd have laughed more if it was "That is inevitability coming for you..."

*points to oro's avatar*

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

after being completely frustrated trying to find a new place to live, today was absolute win

looked at a place this morning, negotiated a price, signed the papers, and got the key already

it's an old 1920s theatre that's been converted and it's ****ing awesome

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

after being completely frustrated trying to find a new place to live, today was absolute win

looked at a place this morning, negotiated a price, signed the papers, and got the key already

it's an old 1920s theatre that's been converted and it's ****ing awesome

That reminds me: I hate you more than syphilis. :ninja:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

it's another property owned by my current landlord who absolutely loves us, and he actually lowered the rent because he'd rather have us move in rather than some random people he's never dealt with before

just glad we managed to find something. need to be out of the current place this weekend and was not looking forward to the prospect of couch surfing :ninja:

it's another property owned by my current landlord who absolutely loves us, and he actually lowered the rent because he'd rather have us move in rather than some random people he's never dealt with before

just glad we managed to find something. need to be out of the current place this weekend and was not looking forward to the prospect of couch surfing :ninja:

I thought you slept on a kind of freefloating cloud of lingerie models.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Pottering through the day getting small things done, but not getting any real feelings of achievment out of them.

Made time to read the last few chapters of a book I was reading to try to help clear my mind.

Then having the whole realisation that next week is the first week of February , which is a bad anniversary. Makes me wonder on how much emotion would kick in if I didn't realise the date and have that "oh crap, its that time agian, I always feel crappy because of it". It's that random chicken and egg question, how much do I feel bad over that date because I have felt bad on that date.. reinforcement or actual..

Ah well. Bugger it. That's wandering into philosophy and psychology. Time for a fresh cup of tea and another attempt at kicking my mind back into order.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Things not to say in a professional setting (I couldn't help myself. Have you ever eaten carrots with coriander and lemon hummus?)

"Holy s***! The Virgin Mary's tonsils don't taste this good!"

Don't know what made me think of it. :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

Went to visit my former places of employment (have some friends there, the bosses were nice so like to keep them from forgetting me, as I still need to work after getting the doctorate and things really aren't panning out like I hoped they would be). Old prosecutor colleague: "WHO LET THIS HOMELESS HIPPIE IN AGAIN?!" :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Tried to pace out the evening and got assaulted by a manic cat. Luckily it didn't spill my drink too badly.

Was catching one of the Andre Rieu Live in Maastricht performances which was quite entertaining in its way.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Electricity grids are weird. After yesterday's snowstorm, there are still some pretty widespread power outages in DC and suburban MD. (Protip: In old suburbs where lots of the trees that grow along streets and in front yards are 70+ years old, it's probably a good idea to bury power lines wherever you can, and not have every damn one up on poles where falling trees and large branches can royally screw up your distribution every time there's a big storm.) On my 3/4-mile walk from the subway to my house, alternating blocks on either side of the road were still powerless, and the snow stopped falling roughly 20 hours ago.

Fortunately, our block still has power (and cable internet). Unfortunately, they haven't gotten around to plowing our street yet.

just glad we managed to find something. need to be out of the current place this weekend and was not looking forward to the prospect of couch surfing >_<

I thought you slept on a kind of freefloating cloud of lingerie models.

ah the mental image :lol:

today was spent sleeping in with the gf, then moving in a few small bits and pieces to the new place

got a moving truck booked for sunday morning to move bed, desk, drawers etc

Drinking coffee, after the beer from last night.

tsk tsk, hair of the dog in the morning mate. Best cure. >_<

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

tsk tsk, hair of the dog in the morning mate. Best cure. :p

:p so true my friend...but only if I had some.

I'm beginning to think I must be getting old. My hangovers last all day now, and I keep forgetting what I'm doing.

Idea: have tattoo which reads "Reminder: be awesome."

-Elwood Blues

I started learning how to program in flash action script 3 with no previous experience coding ever. My first project was a Motion Detector, which of course was disastrous due to being ridiculously complicated.

So I figured my second project should be something simpler. I settled on making Pong.

Imagine my surprise when I finish it and realize the code is just as complicated and twice as big.

tsk tsk, hair of the dog in the morning mate. Best cure. :shifty:

:lol: so true my friend...but only if I had some.

I'm beginning to think I must be getting old. My hangovers last all day now, and I keep forgetting what I'm doing.

and underneath it: "P.S: stretch me." :lol:

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

and underneath it: "P.S: stretch me." :lol:

Heh!

-Elwood Blues

Don't worry to much, well until you need the tat which reads "Reminder: breathe."