Thank you!

spacekungfuman

I just wanted to say thank you for making New Vegas. It is the best game I have played since Arcanum, nearly a decade ago. I didn't think a game like this could be made now, with the broader audience, the oversight of the horrible teams at bethesda, and the awful FO3 engine, but you proved me wrong. For the first time in a long time, I just played a game and loved every minute of it. Keep up the good work!

Aw, cute. :sorcerer:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Space Kung Fu Man...

...why does that name a ring a bell?

Ring a ding, baby.

Sorry, I just love saying that.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes, those nasty horrible men from Bethesda, intentionally screwing with everything good, holy and right in our perfect world :)

Still, New Vegas rocks, I ended up buying two copies, one boxed and one on Steam so I could play it early.

Thanks Obs :(

• 3 weeks later...

OP...

I'm glad you liked F:NV. I wonder how you can say that F3 is worse than F:NV? Or that the people at Bethesda are "horrible" people? Why? Bethesda made Fallout as it exists now possible. They also made KOTOR possible, as well as BG. Oh and not to mention NWN (some people still play NWN1) They are pretty much one of the premier RPG developers of our time.

So.... please explain your comment.

Thanks.

OP...

I'm glad you liked F:NV. I wonder how you can say that F3 is worse than F:NV? Or that the people at Bethesda are "horrible" people? Why? Bethesda made Fallout as it exists now possible. They also made KOTOR possible, as well as BG. Oh and not to mention NWN (some people still play NWN1) They are pretty much one of the premier RPG developers of our time.

So.... please explain your comment.

Thanks.

I think you have Bethesda mixed with Bioware. Bethesda only made Fallout 3 and the Elder Scrolls series.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually joined yesterday to do this exact thing, but didn't get around to it. Well anyway, yes, thank you Obsidian. You more than simply improved upon the framework that Fallout 3 created, you made a game that us fans of the original games can be proud of. Not to mention made a true modern day rpg, I'm looking at you Mass Effect 2. But yes thank you. My personal game of the year.

Well, first post on the forum and I would have liked it if it related to something more productive than "what is your problem with F3 exactly?" but seriously... What is your problem with F3 exactly?

I'm a dedicated gamer. In my point of view we should strive for improvement through every day to become the best we can. It's the way to perfection and to the feeling that we are actually accomplishing something.

57229.png

Hi and welcome

I don't think anyone is saying they have a problem with FO3, I know I'm not but some people just like NV over FO3, just matters of different strokes for different folks that's all.

Actually _I'm_ saying I have a problem with Fallout 3. It won't work for more than five minutes without crashing. It's hard not to make unflattering contrasts with Bethesda's support and, say, Valve's.

-Elwood Blues

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I also would like to thank Obsidian from their exellent Nev Vegas product, it was mutch closer to what I had in mind considering Fallout 3.

Your writing and quests were superrior and ongly faults were really engine problems witch are Bethedas problem.

Hope really that you do Fallout 4 :) and when you do, do it even more better. Here is a list for how to make it better :)

- More realism in HC mode, combat, and grafics.

- Optional turn based combat

Short list!

Thank you Obsidian! Nice to see that someone still has passion for good rpg!!

Ps. loved AlphaProtocol

Pps. I think I will actually buy all dlc for New Vegas, none have I bought for FO 3.