Looking for info on DS3

Has anyone heard on how the match making system will be? Is their going to be a system where I can play with random people?

Also, how does the replay value of this game look? Will their be more patches for this game than the last? Is it true that this game will be out in Q1? Is their an open world extent to this game?

If there is no PVP, what other co-op will there be?

In other words, why should I get this game over Diablo 3 besides the fact it's coming out before it.

Don't compare this game to Diablo. Get them both. Im doing that too, DS3 probably on the Xbox, and Diablo for the PC.

On-topic: There is not much info about the . You can join in games in progress at any time, also anonymous games, so to call it. You can also play custom games with friends only. I heard this all on the Gamescom presentation by Obisidian. Nothing else is known at the moment.

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

According to the latest German PC Games issue PvP is planed.

I heard it's going to be released March 21, 2011. According to Game Stop and Best Buy both have the same date.

Well I definately think I will get this game. Diablo 3 is just a different battle system and class system it seems compared to Dungeon Siege 3. Also Diablo 3 will having a crafting system and trading system.

So it sounds like I can meet random people in Dungeon Siege 3 from these annoymous games?

• 2 weeks later...