am I just really out of it???

Magena

What happened to DAC? I can't seem to find the website. - and email is getting bounced.

Did DAC get closed down? and if so, how long ago?

no, someone forgot to renew the address, they will be back up soon.

I couldnt find the link about it, but it was mentioned on NMA.

lol, Magena. No kidding. What are RPG losers to do? It's a pain, I guess.

We are all bitter and twisted in some way.

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

Hey, I like :huggles: Can't get enough of them.

The good news, however, is that you DAC will still be around. Personally, I only come here and to WW, but that's just because there's only so much time in the day.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I 'll admit that I don't go to DAC that often, but I am finding that my evenings are opening up... since I'm not home during the week, I can't get distracted by things there... so I figured that I would start playing with FO more, and the tools... only I couldn't remember where they were. :D

and NMA scares me. strange how I don't have any problem walking into DAC though. - I can also remember the url for DAC easier than NMA -- can't remember WW's url either and since I am on different computers all the time - with the ones at school in deep freeze upon reboot, remembering addy's is important.

-- and with Missy's boards down, I'm pretty much only here... cause I can't remember AC's web addy either.

I really need to remember to write these things down as opposed to relying on sigs. B)

I used to go to DAC a lot but then I slowly stopped going over time. Probably due to the slow death that Fallout suffered at the hands of ****.

I dunno if I'll go back much anymore.

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

I used to go to DAC a lot but then I slowly stopped going over time. Probably due to the slow death that Fallout suffered at the hands of ****.

I dunno if I'll go back much anymore.

The VB grapevine plus the hatred to BOS probably revived interest in FO. Now that there's not much to say things might get slow again.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Whats the better place for fallout news, dac or nma?

What Fallout news?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.