STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Two Worlds 2

Fate of the World

Just Cause 2

Darksiders

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Penny Arcade Adventures Combo pack

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem (Ok, I grabbed this for the achievement, that was dumb.)

Alien Breed 2: Assault (Free)

So TW2 was the only thing I picked up over $5, and I had been waiting on that one for awhile. So far Just Cause 2 was the best deal, I've been having a blast with that.

I think it was about $40 total.

Borderlands

Fallout NV : Dead Money

Fallout NV : Honest Hearts

Hitman : BM

Just Cause 2('cos Purkake goes nuts over it)

Stalker : Call of Pripyat

Stalker : Clear Sky

Vampire : Bloodlines

--Only one I think I'll regret is Borderlands.

--Only one I think I'll regret is Borderlands.

Impossible

As for myself, I picked up C&C 3 for $6, and Dead Space and Dead Space 2 for $20. With those and DNF and DS3 I should be good for awhile.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition ?10,20

Total War: Shogun 2 ?23,99

Torchlight ?2,99

Singularity ?7,49

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat ?3,49

Beat Hazard Complete ?2,49

Universe Sandbox ?4,99

The Longest Journey + Dreamfall ?6,24

= ?61,88

Bit over one full priced game. Good haul, I'm happy with the sales. Looking forward of next holiday sales.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Two Worlds 2

Fate of the World

Just Cause 2

Darksiders

Post Apocalyptic Mayhem (Ok, I grabbed this for the achievement, that was dumb.)

So TW2 was the only thing I picked up over $5, and I had been waiting on that one for awhile. So far Just Cause 2 was the best deal, I've been having a blast with that.

Is Alien Breed 2 worth the tickets?

Two Worlds 2

Fate of the World

Just Cause 2

Darksiders

Depends, what's the competition?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Two Worlds 2

Fate of the World

Just Cause 2

Darksiders

Depends, what's the competition?

As far as what to spend tickets on... nothing. :p

Apparently the more tickets you have the more likely you are to be a winner. I'm just wondering if Alien Breed 2 is worth the 3 tickets vs. an improved chance to win your wishlist. That said, I seriously doubt I'll win. 7 tickets and how many million people using steam involved in this competition?

Apparently the more tickets you have the more likely you are to be a winner. I'm just wondering if Alien Breed 2 is worth the 3 tickets vs. an improved chance to win your wishlist. That said, I seriously doubt I'll win. 7 tickets and how many million people using steam involved in this competition?

Spent tickets still count towards the grand prize. Spend them all.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article...=4577-WUSK-4280

Does using Tickets for prizes mean that I have less entries for the Grand Prize?

No. You are entered into the Grand Prize Giveaway for each Steam Summer Camp Achievement you earn. Spending your Tickets does not change this.

Spent tickets still count towards the grand prize. Spend them all.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article...=4577-WUSK-4280

Does using Tickets for prizes mean that I have less entries for the Grand Prize?

No. You are entered into the Grand Prize Giveaway for each Steam Summer Camp Achievement you earn. Spending your Tickets does not change this.

Cool! I assumed using them meant losing their use in the giveaway. I'll get the game then and perhaps the scuba gear for the coop Portal 2 droids.

I've got 13 tickets, so if I don't win, I'm going to be pissed.

Not to be a buzz kill, but considering that a bajillion other folks are on steam with tickets I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Do you win a hat for TF2 ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

lol really? The beginning to Borderlands sucks and I'm told it's only good as a multiplayer game. So, I doubt I'll play much of it.

Well, as always, to each their own. :p I never played a minute of multiplayer, and I loved the game... although admittedly it was Zombie Island of Dr Ned that really sold me on it.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Not to be a buzz kill, but considering that a bajillion other folks are on steam with tickets I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

I was going to gift my winnings to folks like you, but now you are off the list!

Actually I doubt the odds are that steep. Sure, there are millions of people who use Steam, but you have to figure the people who actively sought out tickets is a good deal smaller. Sure, it is still probably 10,000 to 1, but don't underestimate the power of positive thinking. When I buy lottery tickets I immediately plan out how I am going to structure the next day after I hit the jackpot. 'Tis best to be prepared.

Finally, bought Amnesia, Assassin's Creed Pack, Gothic4 Risen, Batman, the expansions for S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and Valve complete pack during the sale. Now I cannot have ten items in my wishlist... Still little time to play them that I began to play relatively light title such as Portal.

I think I'm not going to buy a game on release any more. Thinking about that, in Witcher 2's case, I just tried to support Gog.com and the game itself.

I was going to gift my winnings to folks like you, but now you are off the list!

Actually I doubt the odds are that steep. Sure, there are millions of people who use Steam, but you have to figure the people who actively sought out tickets is a good deal smaller. Sure, it is still probably 10,000 to 1, but don't underestimate the power of positive thinking. When I buy lottery tickets I immediately plan out how I am going to structure the next day after I hit the jackpot. 'Tis best to be prepared.

Meh, I always set my expectations low in any sort of raffel. I'm not saying don't try... well actually, yeah, don't try... it will increase my odds... :lol: Its just I find it better to set expectations low so if I win the victory is that much sweeter. :ermm:

Almost forgot I was waiting to see if Space Rangers 2: Reboot hit daily. Made a last second grab for it and it's still 50% off.

Enough with fruits and derailment..

Bit of any over-reaction, mate. -_-

Sometimes people like to have a little bit of fun. It's one of the draws to forums like this. Was there really a scenario in your mind where people continued talking about fruit in this thread for pages upon pages and that somehow ended in a flame-war or something? I would say the far more likely scenario would've been somebody mentioning something about Steam once more and people discussing the latest awesome game they bought there or the latest cool discount people should know about.

Perspective is always good.