STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Stalker looks tempting.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Damn, Stalker - SoC is not available on the German Steam market. :verymad:

Is CoP? That's often considered the best of the three.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Got the extra downloadable bits for King Arthur.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Same, forgot about this little gem. I almost bought the complete edition thinking I could gift the extra copy, but apparently you don't get an extra copy of KA. Kinda off if you ask me.

Edited by Bos_hybrid
cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I bought Alpha Protocol, The Sims 3 Complete Pack and both F:NV DLCs.

Todays sale doesn't have anything I either don't have or would want. Four more days to go, but I'm running out of moneyz. :(

I'd been looking at the game for a while. Kind of tired of strategy RPGs. The genre seems to be bigger than actual RPGs at this point, though not as popular.

Anyway, I had a moment of weakness... $4.50? How can it go wrong?

Decided to get AI Wars, but sadly can't get the email giving me an access code. Amusing.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I realised I'd never actually gotten around to playing the Monkey Island games.. so thought I'd pick them up in the sale..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Have to say I like the original Monkey Island games more than the remakes. :> The remakes are cool looking 'n stuff, but it's not the same anymore for me. Okay, one problem could be the ****ty controls they've added... instead of taking it 1:1 from the originals, it seems like they had to reinvent the wheel...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Looks like their servers are kaput.

I'd been looking at the game for a while. Kind of tired of strategy RPGs. The genre seems to be bigger than actual RPGs at this point, though not as popular.

Anyway, I had a moment of weakness... $4.50? How can it go wrong?

The open ended DLCs are kinda fantasy Total War, I guess. The original campaign is a linear game with some C&C built around paganism vs Christianity, and TW style battles.

It suffers from some gameplay imbalance but it's quite unique and awesome.

Its morality chart:

http://www.tacticularcancer.com/gallery.ph...ralityChart.jpg

Edit: You might not enjoy it if you don't appreciate the idea of crushing medieval armies with magical lightning and mythical beast like dragons. In that case, I'm very sorry for you.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Have to say I like the original Monkey Island games more than the remakes. :> The remakes are cool looking 'n stuff, but it's not the same anymore for me. Okay, one problem could be the ****ty controls they've added... instead of taking it 1:1 from the originals, it seems like they had to reinvent the wheel...

The re-makes of the originals DO HAVE the original game graphics and interface that you can switch too, in case you didn't know.

The only thing they do not have is MIDI support for my Roland MT-32, which makes me very angry....

The re-makes of the originals DO HAVE the original game graphics and interface that you can switch too, in case you didn't know.

The only thing they do not have is MIDI support for my Roland MT-32, which makes me very angry....

I know. But what worth is it if I have the original controls and such in the *old* version but want to play the *new* version? If I remember correct - as example - it is not possible to skip various scenes in the remake that you could skip in the original game, this including dialogue lines and whatnot. I don't mind the not always visible inventory, but even the mouse behaviour was changed, which isn't even much more intuitive, imo. It's just different and with less graphics.

/Edit: I seriously wouldn't buy FarCry 2. :) It's a cool looking game, but the actual gameplay is so bland and boring... it's still killing me.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Hmmm... GTA4 + Episodes from Liberty City price is almost low enough for me to double dip. I hate how loud my DVD-drive get when I play 'em. Then again, GTA 4 use GFWL system and I'm certainly don't need to possible conflictions between 2 different version of the same game and I have no desire to create another account.

Too bad that The Sims 3 for ?15 include only base game and I already have that. Don't want to buy another copy of The Sims 3 just to get all the expasions.. almost ?70 is way too much.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Yeah but there are no real surprises. Mostly games that everyone already bought years ago...

That's kind of what these sales are for, older and independent games. They don't put new games on sale.

I'd be surprised if you already bought Atom Zombie Smasher, personally.