STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Just picked up F:NV and the DLCs. Now I have it on both 360 and PC. So, what mods should I install?

I only have the mod installed that allows multiple companions based on Charisma.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Oh, Singularity.

Is this a good game?

It's a great game. I rented it a while back and just had to buy it the first time it showed up on midweek.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest Slinky

Never was that interested in Alpha Protocol, but I think I'll pick it up since it's really cheap. Gonna get original Dooms and Final Doom also since they are finally in the prize zone I'm willing to pay, no more need to be a dirty pirate when the DOOM mood hits.

Anyone have any experience with STEAM customer support? sent them a message Saturday, still waiting for response. Is this usual?

It's a holiday weekend, so I wouldn't expect anything until Tuesday.

Guest Slinky

Had to drop a support ticket too, the e-mail with the code to sign in steampowered.com with a browser no longer arrives for some reason. Had to do my shopping through steam itself, the receipt didn't arrive either.

Bought Singularity as well. Very good game, played through it already a few times.

Some really sweet weapons from what I've seen. Continuing the (new) Wolfenstein trend of really decent games that no one really cares about :lol:

Bought Singularity as well. Very good game, played through it already a few times.

Some really sweet weapons from what I've seen. Continuing the (new) Wolfenstein trend of really decent games that no one really cares about :sorcerer:

Was the new Wolfenstein any good? I never bothered with it, because on the screens it looked meh.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I bought the New Vegas DLC.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Some really sweet weapons from what I've seen. Continuing the (new) Wolfenstein trend of really decent games that no one really cares about :sorcerer:

Was the new Wolfenstein any good? I never bothered with it, because on the screens it looked meh.

I have it down as Meh+. It's pretty ambitious, but in the end, a bit dull. Vastly prefer RtCW. I think they just went a bit overboard with the "magic", that time around.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Guest Slinky

The retail version of FO:NV also works through steam, so it's perfectly ok to use mods.

Not 100% sure about KotOR though, I'd guess it's safe unless the mod does something to the .exe file.

Is it ok to mod the STEAM version of Fallout: New Vegas? This same question goes for Star Wars KOTOR. I'm reading that it might not be wise?
You can mod both games as much as you like, been there done that.

Is it ok to mod the STEAM version of Fallout: New Vegas? This same question goes for Star Wars KOTOR. I'm reading that it might not be wise?

That's reassuring, will start immediately. :shifty:

Some really sweet weapons from what I've seen. Continuing the (new) Wolfenstein trend of really decent games that no one really cares about :)

I have it down as Meh+. It's pretty ambitious, but in the end, a bit dull. Vastly prefer RtCW. I think they just went a bit overboard with the "magic", that time around.

It's fun for what it is. I'd call it the modern Painkiller genre. You have relatively open levels, weapon upgrades, hidden goodies along with fun weapons and enemies. It's not for everyone, but there are worse ways to chill out after a long day.

Steam just told me a new ATI driver is available. Guess this thing does have it's advantages.

Unless the new driver fries your card :brows:

*is reading the letters home from Sir Roderick*

I hope something goes right for this guy.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest Slinky

That's reassuring, will start immediately. :lol:

Also, keep in mind that any patches steam automatically downloads for FO:NV might cause some undesired things to your modded game. These are usually fixed by reinstalling the fubared mod or waiting for the mod get updated for the patch.