STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Old thread..

Bought 4xBorderlands the other day for myself and 3 homies - looking forward to playing it.

Just out of curiosity, what will you do to them if they don't like the game/don't want to play?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Just out of curiosity, what will you do to them if they don't like the game/don't want to play?

It was only the equvilant of 2 hours of work anyway for all four copies.. so I'll manage, but they have a similar taste in games as me, so I'm not overly worried.

Fortune favors the bald.

Nothing really to see today. I have a friend who recommends Farcry 2, but just don't know if I want to give it that chance.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Nothing really to see today. I have a friend who recommends Farcry 2, but just don't know if I want to give it that chance.

DO NOT.

His recommendations are usually terrible, anyway.

I liked Conviction, but I don't seem to be interested in a second playthrough.

Are the Star Wars Jedi Knights games any good?

I bought 'em (again, as I've probably lost few disks here and there) from Steam sale. Probably have not aged well graphically but for example Jedi Outcast combat mechanics and especially AI vs. AI combat are still state of the art. Those later Dark Forces games were popular in multiplayer too but probably there's not much of a scene anymore.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

DO NOT.

His recommendations are usually terrible, anyway.

Farcry 2 is not bad. Nice combat and vehicle sections, near death animations, sneaking around in the jungle. It feels very unfinished though. Good for a single playthrough.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Also, nobody else get asscreed 2. Not because of the DRM but because it gets really boring after a while. everything is the same 4 core gameplay mechanics. There is no interaction with npcs at all other than pressing a button and then sitting back for another unscipable cutscene. Yay.

The end is just.... mindbogglingly retarded.

Om the plus side, the jumping puzzles, if you like that sort of thing, and the combat and overall polish and production value. So basically they learned nothing from the disaster that is Asscreed 1, other than making the unskipables a lot shorter.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Farcry 2 is a game where you need to make your own fun. If you just run into every mission with the same guns and blow everything up it gets boring fast, but if you like to sneak around and find different ways to do stuff(ie. what the DX fans are crying about all the time) it can be really fun.

Plus it does some interesting stuff with the buddy system, fire propagation and the awesome healing animations.

Edited by Purkake

C&C Tiberian Twilight.

Yes or No?

No. Single player really feels left behind, especially compared to other installments. Multiplayer is very experimental, but didn't keep me for long.